LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome tr I'm sure this will come in handy

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I never there were so many by me... Great post!

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
So am I to understand that these docs will hand out test if I say I want to live longer or some other bullshit?

So I say any of these and they dole it out?

Any one of these symptoms could be a sign of Low T. The sooner you get it checked, the sooner you’ll start feeling better, stronger and more like yourself again.
Declining Libido
Lack of Energy
Weak Erections
Poor Sleep
Decreasing Enjoyment of Life and/or Depression
Decreasing Strength and Endurance
Declining ability to concentrate

Last edited:

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So am I to understand that these docs will hand out test if I say I want to live longer or some other bullshit?

So I say any of these and they dole it out?

Any one of these symptoms could be a sign of Low T. The sooner you get it checked, the sooner you’ll start feeling better, stronger and more like yourself again.
Declining Libido
Lack of Energy
Weak Erections
Poor Sleep
Decreasing Enjoyment of Life and/or Depression
Decreasing Strength and Endurance
Declining ability to concentrate

You get a blood test first, to see what your test level is at.

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
You get a blood test first, to see what your test level is at.

I got one a few months back. Normal range I believe was around 400 to 1200. If I remember correct mine was right in the middle at around 850 or so. my primary said no of course. Would this kind of doc think dif?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
850 is on the high end of "normal" so u probably wouldn't get any prescribed to you. Normal ranges are from 400 to 800ish.
A friend of mine just got on some of the gel and his doc won'tlet him get any higher than 400. Guess u gotta find the right doc

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
850 is pretty damn good. My level was 207 when I got put on trt. My trt dose puts between 950-1000. You definitely don't need trt with natty levels of 850. TRT isn't cheap either, even with my union insurance, it still was costing me $2500/year. I eventually just started self dosing and getting blood tests every 2-3 months.

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
Well maybe I remembered wrong. I just know it fell in the middle of the average range.

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
Anyone have personal experience with these those of docs? If so is it pretty easy to get them on board for hormone replacement? Or do you have to actually be hormone deficient?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pf the problem with diagnosing hormonal issues in men is that the range encompasses a boy at the peak of puberty all the way to a 100 year old man. 850 is on the high end. I would suggest that you not even attempt to get into TRT. A trt doc's goal would be to get you where you already are. So essentially you would pay him to suppress your HPTA and raise your test artificially. That's a waste of money but also would create a whole host of other issues healthwise.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky with a natty test of 850. I take it you never used AAS?

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
Pf the problem with diagnosing hormonal issues in men is that the range encompasses a boy at the peak of puberty all the way to a 100 year old man. 850 is on the high end. I would suggest that you not even attempt to get into TRT. A trt doc's goal would be to get you where you already are. So essentially you would pay him to suppress your HPTA and raise your test artificially. That's a waste of money but also would create a whole host of other issues healthwise.

Ok thank you point taken.

kingblasted

Reaction score
Wow, was going to write a post but this answered my question...THANK YOU!

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good info. Cycle just ended. So I'm going to wait a bit and then go get checked.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So let me get this right. If your test levels are low then they get you back to the normal range. But then you still need more testosteron to grow right? So you still have to get aas another way? So if your in the normal range then why bother?

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, going to email doctor and see if it's covered under Aetna insurance. What level is the lowest to qualify for TRT treatment or is up to the doctor? Really interested in this, if it can enhance my moods and physique. Any input from members on TRT? Snake?

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any TRT advice? Anyone?

New Threads