Input your zipcode to find a local TRT clinic

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trt clinics will not take insurance. You'll have to go through your doc if you want insurance to cover.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh okay thanks DF. So I have to see if he would put me on TRT? I doubt that.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'd have to start with getting blood work & have your total test checked.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Will try be enough for me to see some real muscle gains?

If you are hypogonadal then yes. Going from the 200's to 1000 is life altering in many respects, body composition no exception.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
So let me get this right. If your test levels are low then they get you back to the normal range. But then you still need more testosteron to grow right? So you still have to get aas another way? So if your in the normal range then why bother?

If your test levels are low to begin with just getting to high normal levels can have a profound affect on your progress in the gym. Remember, you're going from a low level that your body is used to, to a T level that may be up to 3-4 times that. It all relative to where you've been used to living.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Additional info about my status-- I'm 67yr old guy, take no meds, healthy physically. I feel depressed, only sleep3-4 hours at a time, feel tired all the time, sore all the time, LOW libido. I feel like I am killing myself in the gym 3 hours a day for almost no gains in size or strength for the last year. Looking for CURENT information of doc or clinic in my area. THANKS

Reaction score
A relatively new tele-medicine TRT clinic Entourage Hormones a husband and wife team i think out in Nebraska or Kansas somewhere. Charging around 120/month right now includes Test/HCG/AI and syringes I think +20 for shipping. That;s the cheapest I have ever seen. Labs your on your own but they'll give you a script to turn into your insurance. Several guys on some other forums are using them and all positive feedback. They can be a little difficult to get a a hold of by phone but generally text you when they miss your call not sure whats up with that. I Talked with them and was going to go but decided to go on my own. But that's really dirt cheap for a clinic.