fat burning coffee

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Coffee

I tried the coffee and it does give you much more energy. The taste isn't as good as I would have liked but add a little creamer and splenda and it makes it much better. I have only tried the free samples provided by Chicken Wing (thank you) and will be ordering more shortly.

Reaction score
Love coffee and drink a shit load of it everyday. Keeps me full and going.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now a green tea is available also. I don't drink tea but Mrs wing love's it

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
I know some weight dropping coffee, it's called mcdonalds ice coffee just make sure your near a toilet when you start drinking.
Blow your b hole clean out

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got it, replied, will comply at designated time!! :)

Reaction score
A friend is selling this stuff I'm going to do Dnp and tell everyone I'm drinking Javita and send the business his way.

SAD

Reaction score
What is happening in this thread? :32 (6):

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Javita green tea and coffee. Weight loss plus energy. Stuff work pretty good imo. I can send you a sample if you like SAD

SAD

Reaction score
If you'll come clean and admit that your wife starting selling this BEFORE you made this thread, I'll give it a shot, although I really enjoy my black single source organic coffee with coconut oil.

Also, Dr. Oz pushes anything that puts money in his pocket. He points to a study on mice, conducted by the company selling the product (and paying him), and gets all the old women that watch his show to run out and spend hard earned money on overpriced and overhyped crap.

No offense to you Chicken Wing, but it probably would have been much better to just approach POB and say "Hey, my wife and I are trying to earn some extra cash by selling a special coffee blend. Do you mind if I try to push it here?"

Just my opinion and we all already know I'm a dick.

New Threads