fat burning coffee

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you'll come clean and admit that your wife starting selling this BEFORE you made this thread, I'll give it a shot, although I really enjoy my black single source organic coffee with coconut oil.

Also, Dr. Oz pushes anything that puts money in his pocket. He points to a study on mice, conducted by the company selling the product (and paying him), and gets all the old women that watch his show to run out and spend hard earned money on overpriced and overhyped crap.

No offense to you Chicken Wing, but it probably would have been much better to just approach POB and say "Hey, my wife and I are trying to earn some extra cash by selling a special coffee blend. Do you mind if I try to push it here?"

Just my opinion and we all already know I'm a dick.

Hahah "we already know im a dick" CLASSIC!

Im not here because i make money off this stuff, just a guy who did purchase some to try it out,

I will be one the firsts to tell u that, yeah its a bit expensive, my wife was mad when i bought my months supply of the green tea, and to be honest, ive felt run down lately (prolly due to the bunk WATSON CYP i received from the pharmacy recently)

But the green tea has given me slow extended energy that i havent felt in a long time! Not sure due to price if ill buy it again, but for me it has worked, and i like the energy,

Sure there is prolly something cheaper out there, but hell, if i can help a brother and his family out from time to time, i figure why not? Give a bit to get a bit....

SAD

Reaction score
I'm all for helping each other out. I really am. I just think this whole thread went down sideways.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I tried it before my wife started selling it. I'm not here to sell it. I'm here to offer it. If it didn't work I sure in the hell wouldn't let her sale it. I just thought I would offer samples if anyone wanted any. Not out to try and hustle anyone. If you like a sample I will send you 1. If not, no problem brutha.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A heads up would have been nice but given the product we are alright.

Reactions: SAD

SAD

Reaction score
Alright CW, I'll do some research on it and get back to you. Wasn't implying at all that you were trying to shill a crap product. Just threw out the Dr. Oz thing because he's not my idea of a trusted impartial judge of things like this.

I really have seen good results from my modified bulletproof coffee, but I really will research this and get back to you via PM.

I hope there's zero hard feelings bro.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely skeptical. When a supplement truly works big pharma ' s fan club at the FDA is usually quick to call it a drug.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
My gf sells herbal life anyone want some?

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No hard feelings bro. I honestly just thought I would throw it out there for People to try. I work hard for a living in the oilfield I'm not gonna get rich with her selling coffee bro. It's just an offer for someone to try it. It's all good brutha. ...

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A friend is selling this stuff I'm going to do Dnp and tell everyone I'm drinking Javita and send the business his way.

A savvy Buisness man I see

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
I read somewhere that green tea can burn like 1.5 grams or some shit of fat a day if you have enough a day. That sentence would sound a lot better if I had the numbers right....

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I read somewhere that green tea can burn like 1.5 grams or some shit of fat a day if you have enough a day. That sentence would sound a lot better if I had the numbers right....

And if true, that's an astounding 13.5 cals burned a day. To lose 1lb of fat you'd need 260days.....

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
My mom swears by "bullet proof coffee", I havent seen any results tho lol

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Alan Aragon summed it up best in regards to bulletproof coffee:

"There's only one thing as dumb as calling a 500 kcal cup of coffee with butter & MCT oil a fat-burning beverage: actually believing it."

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so how many pills of green tea EGCG would to equal 1 cup of tea?

Reaction score
However, I drank a lot of tea, but have no effect. Maybe try this coffee?

New Threads