Thanks

dbol's rant of the day

I'm spanish american and very proud of my land. Y the **** r non english speaking Mexicans giving me attitudes and dirty looks. Show some ****ing respect. I didn't cross the border into ur land. Mother ****ers my taxes is what supports ur 39 kids. U should b kissing my ass and calling me papi.

Don't mean to offend anyone but if u come to this country make an effort to adapt to this country. Learn the language, our customs, repect our land and our ppl.

Elite
    Thanks

Re: dbol's rant off the day

Que? Wa? No speak engrish.

Elite
    Thanks

They need to get on that rosetta stone program.

Thanks

Shit ill give it to them myself.

Thanks

Originally Posted by dboldouggie View Post
    I'm spanish american and very proud of my land. Y the **** r non english speaking Mexicans giving me attitudes and dirty looks. Show some ****ing respect. I didn't cross the border into ur land. Mother ****ers my taxes is what supports ur 39 kids. U should b kissing my ass and calling me papi.

Don't mean to offend anyone but if u come to this country make an effort to adapt to this country. Learn the language, our customs, repect our land and our ppl.
    I am all for those that come here to make their own way. Unfortunately the percentage of freeloading scumbags way outweighs the good folks.

You should see South FL and that welfare tribe of POS.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by dboldouggie View Post

Least you can get away with saying this. This white boy here would get crucified....

Thanks

Same here pfm. But I just hate that some behave like they have more of a right to this country for us. Don't get mad at me when I don't talk to u in Spanish. Dude we r in america, I talk Spanish in spanish countries. And another note how the **** ur 9 kids gonna not want to play with my son cause he has blond hair and looks white. Just sounds so stupid. So u come to America to be racist against Americans.

Thanks

And its not that I dislike them I know some hard working Mexicans that will only speak to you in English go to school get real taxable jobs. And adapt to our cultures. I just hate the ones that come from Mexico and try to turn USA into Mexico. If we want to learn about ur culture we will do it in a resort in Cancun.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

My BJJ instructor is straight out of Spain, weve been friends for over 20 yrs. This is one of his pet peves. He is insulted by the folks that dont have the same values he grew up on. He and most folks (according to him) of Spanish decent are much harder on their fellow Latins than the rest of society.

Good for you, thats how you keep your bloodline strong by demanding whats best for the breed. It takes balls to demand respect from your own kind. Im proud of your stance. Please dont blame it on Dbol this is integrety nothing more, nothing less.

Georgia

As a white guy, when I see white trailer trash I talk mad crap. They disgust me. Hold yourself to higher standards

Thanks

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    As a white guy, when I see white trailer trash I talk mad crap. They disgust me. Hold yourself to higher standards
    The media isn't making white trash fashionable.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 2,992 Posts

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    The media isn't making white trash fashionable.
    I knew you'd understand.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 896 Posts

Re: dbol's rant of the day

Make an effort to learn the language or get the **** out.

Thanks

I had a Mexican family come to my place of work. They asked me if i spoke a Spanish. when i said no I do not, they were all appalled and replied," you do not a speak a Spanish"!!! I was like WTF!! the last time I checked we were in America. how the **** do you go into another country and give its citizens an attitude for not speaking your language.
    when you travel to another country its your responsibility to learn the language of that land, not the responsibility of the citizens of that country to learn the language of the guest. do you know how many languages you would have to learn. this country has gotten it ass backward by catering to foreigners. at my job we are even required by law to provide spanish contracts, what language is next?

Thanks

Lmao.. Too funny

Thanks

Maybe the gubment can force all the English speaking welfare recipients to teach all the non-English speaking residents our official language.

Thanks

On the mexican note I feel like they can speak english they just choose not to they are holding on to there culture or just talking shit they dont want me to understand. Alot of the contractors at my work hire mexican labor. The dudes walk with there heads down eyes diverted, that pisses me off b/c I say whats up to everyone and most of the time i get a low or no response from them it almost seems like they r doing something wrong

On to my race WT is the ****ing worst and they are freaking everywhere where I live. I went out on Sunday to grab a bite on this pier by my house, beautiful place right on the beach literally I love it b/c you can catch a bite, beer , cigar and t&a all while showing off the hard work you put in all week long at the gym. So what do I see... All the ****ing fat ****s from the sticks that came down to the beach to burn there white as milk skin to pig pink. Such a shitty day for ass I didnt even light my cigar one beer a couple fish taco's (not vag) and I left in disgust right behind a ****ing fat load with a bikini on that was at least 3 sizes to small, Not gonna lie though she kinda made me horny.. POB would have attacked her lol.

I think we hold the world to a higher standard b/c we work so hard. That's just not the way it is, the majority is happy being lazy or unhappy and to lazy to change it.
    Enjoy Your Ride!