Update: Relocation and Interviews

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So upon completing graduate school I decided to relocate down south, as I have family here and there are also a lot more financial opportunities. I have been interviewing with a couple of financial services firms and I hope to have a job very soon.

And as many of you know I have been holding out on my 3rd cycle until I start my job. I really can't wait to start my professional career and REALLY can't wait to run this Test / Tren / Mast cycle!

I will continue to keep everyone updated

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lup starts Job

Lup starts cycle of tren

Lup gets fired for telling boss to shut the fuck up

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahaa! POB nailed it :). Tren is no joke.. Some people can handle it. It turns me into a raging prick. Good luck with the job hunt. I know some people down south in finance. Not sure if it will be in the right area but I'll pm you info.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lupe will hospitalize his supervisors with that stack.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
be carefull on the tren Lup, it did not work well with me and my job, so i stopped it. Good thing was tren ace leaves the system qucik

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell I got fired from my last job and i wasnt even on tren just test 750. I raged on my ****y female boss.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell I got fired from my last job and i wasnt even on tren just test 750. I raged on my ****y female boss.

Well I'm pulling for this one position I interviewed for Wednesday, kind of a long shot because it's with a top 10 investment management firm. they have 1.5 trillion under management.. anyways I interviewed with 2 senior accountants and they're really cool guys, I don't think cursing is frowned upon.

Times Roman

Reaction score
I spent ten years at my first career in financial services. I'm glad i'm out. Basically a sales job, and persistent pressure and stress.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I spent ten years at my first career in financial services. I'm glad i'm out. Basically a sales job, and persistent pressure and stress.

Ya there's a lot of money in sales, but I'm looking more at a quantitative / back office role for that exact reason.

New Threads