Who here uses the "N" word?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nandrolone (19-nortestosterone) is an anabolic steroid that may be present naturally in the human body, albeit in minute quantities of less than 0.4 ng/ml.[citation needed] Nandrolone is most commonly sold commercially as its decanoate ester (Deca-Durabolin) and less commonly as a phenylpropionate ester (Durabolin). Nandrolone decanoate is used in the treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women (though now not recommended) at a dose of 50 mg every three weeks. It is also used for some aplastic anemias.

(source - wikipedia)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use that word all the time

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have used it in the past. Had fantastic gains and felt good, but grumpy as hell. I swore it off. I'm changing my mind on it though.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my first run with nand has been great to the point I think I wanna use a small dose in ever cycle just for the joint relief it gives

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cruise or blast it's a requirement like test for me

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If cycles were built off of it in the 60s and 70s, Back when those guys swore Test was dirty and ate Dbol for breakfast.
How come it is seen as the red-headed step child of today?

I wonder how much broscience and sale prices (profit) play a factor in the swayed influence of it's popularity....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If cycles were built off of it in the 60s and 70s, Back when those guys swore Test was dirty and ate Dbol for breakfast.
How come it is seen as the red-headed step child of today?

I wonder how much broscience and sale prices (profit) play a factor in the swayed influence of it's popularity....

Please clarify the red-headed step child part.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pfm loves using the "N" word

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used it when I was young and 300mg wk 15 wks or so it fucked with my head but I am not sure that it was not just me b/c I knew about the "roid rage " etc stigma that came along with gear. I wont rule it out in the future as I got amazing gains from it... but most likely I will blast my current stack b/c of the amazing gains w/o any issues

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please clarify the red-headed step child part.

sexy-redhead.jpg

Pfm loves using the "N" word

Only when speaking about Liberals.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB a lot of Tren cycles are pushed very hard.
Remember when I first made my introduction to this board that is what a guy at the gym tried to get me to cycle to begin with.

Most younger (small) guys I meet are blasting away with TREN TREN TREN. With little to no foundation.
I promise.
Locally these fucks don't even know how to eat.
You don't hear anyone speak of Nan,dbol,Test cycles (to my local)
It is Tren. Tren & prop.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB a lot of Tren cycles are pushed very hard.
Remember when I first made my introduction to this board that is what a guy at the gym tried to get me to cycle to begin with.

Most younger (small) guys I meet are blasting away with TREN TREN TREN. With little to no foundation.
I promise.
Locally these fucks don't even know how to eat.
You don't hear anyone speak of Nan,dbol,Test cycles (to my local)
It is Tren. Tren & prop.

My (good buddy) put me on to tren and winni for my first "real" cycle . I was 270 34% BF I ran the tren for about 5 wks 2 amps a week until I couldnt stand the pip anymore he traded me the rest of the amps for some GH I ran that another 8 10 wks until I couldnt feel my hands or feet anymore at 8iu 5 on 2 off then I had my cholesterol checked for works yearly and found out I was dying b/c of the 50mg winni i was running o btw -recomp which was nada I was still 250 30+bf ... great friend

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My (good buddy) put me on to tren and winni for my first "real" cycle . I was 270 34% BF I ran the tren for about 5 wks 2 amps a week until I couldnt stand the pip anymore he traded me the rest of the amps for some GH I ran that another 8 10 wks until I couldnt feel my hands or feet anymore at 8iu 5 on 2 off then I had my cholesterol checked for works yearly and found out I was dying b/c of the 50mg winni i was running o btw -recomp which was nada I was still 250 30+bf ... great friend

That is the exact type of shit I'm talking about. I know a guy on TRT for the same reasons. Pushers peddlin.

Gotta watch the ginger jokes around PaB

I know man. LOL that's why I put up the girl!

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think real science has progressed tremendously since the 60's 70's and we understand these compounds alot more now.
For me why deal with deca and all it's sides when you can get the same gains with a test base cycle, diet and another compound. Don't miss deca dik

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To answer u Bane-

-tren is given a false image as being a miracle steroid

-deca is overly accused of causing nothing but bloat and deca dick

-people parrot shit, thus new fad is low test+high anabolics cycles (eg low test+moderate tren)

-people don't experiment; everyone's different so sometimes you gotta ignore "advice"

Regarding the last, experimenting with deca only for cruise was the most awesome thing ever

If I had just listened to parroted info, I would've never known

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To answer u Bane-

-people parrot shit, thus new fad is low test+high anabolics cycles (eg low test+moderate tren)

-people don't experiment; everyone's different so sometimes you gotta ignore "advice"

Regarding the last, experimenting with deca only for cruise was the most awesome thing ever

I agree with everything above there except tren isn't an anabolic its an androgen.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think real science has progressed tremendously since the 60's 70's and we understand these compounds alot more now.
For me why deal with deca and all it's sides when you can get the same gains with a test base cycle, diet and another compound. Don't miss deca dik

Here is the thing with Test is king.
(I understand your stance, Especially if it is off of personal experience.)

The part that I question.
A lot of those guys all had full heads of hair back in the day.
One of the little tren guys inparticular I'm thinking of from the gym is now balding...
He is only 19-20 ...

They had great physique's a lot of these new guys now look like shit.
(I do not mean so much as "IFBB pro's" but the average gym rat ok I lied cuz they(IFBB) look like shit too.)

I regress ...
Hulk you summed it up for me.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is the thing with Test is king.
(I understand your stance, Especially if it is off of personal experience.)

The part that I question.
A lot of those guys all had full heads of hair back in the day.
One of the little tren guys inparticular I'm thinking of from the gym is now balding...
He is only 19-20 ...

They had great physique's a lot of these new guys now look like shit.
(I do not mean so much as "IFBB pro's" but the average gym rat ok I lied cuz they(IFBB) look like shit too.)

I regress ...
Hulk you summed it up for me.

the only way to know about a steroid is to try it out..I love what deca did and im sure ill love any other steroid i use

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To answer u Bane-

Did you add test back in after your deca cruise? If you did that might be why you didn't see any side effects regarding libido. I used deca before at 200 mg a week w/ 750 test e and bc I was a dumb n00b I didn't pct with hcg, crashed my libido for a good 6 months. No boners not even any chubs. Not saying it's a bad drug, just need to follow protocol to a T with it IMO.

New Threads