Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first pin

Thanks
    Thanked 8,287 Times in 4,449 Posts

first pin

what went through your mind right before your first pin?For me I was nervous as **** but ready,i was also real nervous about needles.I had my juicehead friend help me out.I was sweating like a pig with fear.I stabbed myself pulp fiction style real hard the juicehead started laughing his brains out.He said he never saw anyone hit it like that.Once the needle was in I was kinda on auto pilot if he didnt say to aspirate I would have blown right by that step.After i inject a feeling of power came over me like i just killed a fear of mine i had for years.I didnt sleep at all that night I had to go for a walk around 2 am cause i was so pumped by what i just did.Ill never forget the first pin kinda reminded me of my first piece of pussy

Thanks

Re: first pin

Good post Bundy!! I think all of us were shitting in our pants the first time, lol. I remember having read and reread all of these pinning instructions. I lined my bottle of test, my syringe, my drawing needle. Took a deep breath and alcohol swabbed the vial then my ass, then the vial, then my ass, then the vial, then my ass, lol... Finally when I thought everything was clean, I loaded the syringe and pushed it in slowly. Took another deep breath then pushed the plunger all the way down and removed the pin. Big smile comes over my face as I stare in the mirror. Then a face of panic!! OMG I forgot to aspirate!! I'm going to ****ing die!! Lmao, all laughable now, but real fears back then.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,505 Times in 825 Posts

first injection my boy did for me. I was pretty nervous, I just closed my eyes and started squeezing the shit outta the table next to me. I remember asking him "you gonna stick me or what?", to my surprise he said "it's already in". Didn't feel a thing.

Now pinning myself different story. I looked at the syringe for like 30 min, trying to gather up the courage. I decided to lay on my bed and do it just in case I fainted. So I'm laying there on my stomach trying to jab it in my ass real quick, but I was doing it too light so it was kinda like bouncing off my ass lol. Finally I took a deep breath and said **** it, slammed that shit in bundy/pulp fiction style. Didnt feel anything. Emptied the syringe in my ass and layed there for a bit holding tp over my ass to get a little bit of blood off.

Now 5 cycles later, I get a hard on everytime I see a needle.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

I remember it took 10 minutes to draw the shot cause I was using a 25g. Did the shot in my right glute. Had a nice back cramp during it. But really it was uneventful. I came downstairs afterwards and said to my girlfriend "well I'm having a weird morning so far." And she asked why. To which I replied, "well I just stuck a needle in my butt." She was all excited for me lol

First time pinning my quad was another story. I sat on the bathroom floor sweating for 20 minutes. Shaking. Yelling at myself "you're such a PUSSY!!" And I chickened out the first time. Got it the second time though
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,268 Posts

i was a sr. in college and the buddy who supplied and gave advice turned out to get a junkie.....literally. He helped me through pinning but never taught me or any of my friends about PCT...cycle support, AI's, etc.

We all learned the hard way, half of us have minor gyno cases.....(me included)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,356 Times in 1,800 Posts

Can't say I really remember my first pin since it was about 25 years ago. I know my brother did the pinning other than that I don't really recall. However, I do recall the time that my brother decided that it maybe better to go in with the pin fast & hard. That **** raised the pin I swear up over his head & came down into my ass. I must have jumped a foot off the floor. Damn! that hurt & that **** was laughing his ass off.

Thanks

My first pin I was nervous as hell, when I pinned my right glute for the first time I was like wtf! All I wanted to do was finish, It took me 5 min to calm down a bit . I spent 15min trying to put back the top on the vial until I went online and posted a thread and herm was like u 4 real. Im like yea , I dont want to catch some fkin virus :0 lmao fkin noob
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Ehhh... I wasn't terribly nervous or concerned. Didn't really give a shit, as I had accepted this was what had to happen if I wanted to run gear. Now, the PIP is a diff story. My first pin was 1ml Test E to the right quad, that ****er hurt within 2 hours and killed for the next 3-4 days.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,287 Times in 4,449 Posts

Originally Posted by Azog View Post
    Ehhh... I wasn't terribly nervous or concerned. Didn't really give a shit, as I had accepted this was what had to happen if I wanted to run gear. Now, the PIP is a diff story. My first pin was 1ml Test E to the right quad, that ****er hurt within 2 hours and killed for the next 3-4 days.
    my first cycle i used pinn test C..**** me that shit hurt so much lol

Thanks

I had a shit ton of shots when I was a kid. I paid attention to what was going on.

I looked at it like this: this tiny thing isn't going to bother me. I've never screwed around heating up my gear or aspirating (like I am going to pull out and poke another hole...........not in this lifetime).
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

sust 250 rediject. didnt know anything about gauges of needles... just pinned that shit with that big as harpoon. tried like 5 times in my ass bitched out and jammed it in my shoulder. lol good times. for anybody who doesnt know about the redijects they are 18g.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    sust 250 rediject. didnt know anything about gauges of needles... just pinned that shit with that big as harpoon. tried like 5 times in my ass bitched out and jammed it in my shoulder. lol good times. for anybody who doesnt know about the redijects they are 18g.
    I've pinned with 18's a few times................sure feels good when it doesn't hurt anymore.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 3,356 Times in 1,800 Posts

Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    Did a whole cycle with those redijects.

Thanks

Remember being nervous as ****. My boy that I got the shit from told me what to do. Never watched any videos or got any legit information. In a Lowes parking lot he told me you gotta spank the area your going to inject then you won't feel a thing. I own a painting company and had the stuff stashed in my shop. ****ing shop was filthy. Chemicals open all over the place, paint everywhere, mouse traps on every shelf because the mice were so out of control, and I'm standing with my pants down spanking my ass with a paint mixing stick. Its a miracle I didn't get an infection. Have to admit spanking it really made it completely pain free though. Ah the good old days of being a noob.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts

Originally Posted by italian1 View Post
    spanking my ass with a paint mixing stick.

bro..........................
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Georgia

I was shaking like Michael J. Fox in an earthquake

Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 647 Posts

I took my first shot in the quad. it was geneza test enanthate and hurt like hell because it was dirty gear I guess. we live and we learn.

Thanks

in the quad - did my fair share of research so I had the 25g 1inch pin ready with wiped and everything. Markets out the general area and off I went. The adrenaline rush was immense. I went to the gym feeling like Superman with all chicks checking me out more than usual... Didn't feel a thing coz I was using Pinns shitty underdosed Test E.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    I was shaking like Michael J. Fox in an earthquake
    So you weren't shaking at all?

Thanks

My first pin my buddy did for me and it was sus250 from some ugl his buddy had. Drew and pinned me with the same pin which was a 25g. I just remember how long it took getting one ml in the pin. Told me to drop my pants and bam, right in the glute. That was the worst pip I've ever had, could not even sit in a car comfortably.

On my own pinning myself i was sweating like a priest at alittle league game. Still to this day i still get the sweats pinning pecs.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast