holy fucken estro!

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so I just got my blood work everything is good test is off the charts but my estro is 857! My ai is obviously bunk. Its weird because I dont have any gyno symptoms my sex drive is fucken awsome but I definitely need to take care of this now. I have old mp arim im gonna start and look for some aromasin from a legit source.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck research labs man. They sell bunk shit all the time. I wonder if my Prami is legit i dont even know how to verify that.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck research labs man. They sell bunk shit all the time. I wonder if my Prami is legit i dont even know how to verify that.

I agree fucken sucks not knowing what u got. My caber is pharma I need a good hook up for ai

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro could that be right? I went back to check my lab work that I had posted last summer on just test My Estro was 19.1 ?? I have always rolled with GWP I can speak for there stane I ran 12.5mg eod my first cycle and now that I have a great read on my body I use it as needed pretty much eod but I can feel it spike. I get itchy nips then if I let it go unchecked another day or so my back starts to break out. I dose AI problems gone next day GWP gtg in my op

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMG_20130701_1_zps1f0f9bf5.jpg

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro could that be right? I went back to check my lab work that I had posted last summer on just test My Estro was 19.1 ?? I have always rolled with GWP I can speak for there stane I ran 12.5mg eod my first cycle and now that I have a great read on my body I use it as needed pretty much eod but I can feel it spike. I get itchy nips then if I let it go unchecked another day or so my back starts to break out. I dose AI problems gone next day GWP gtg in my op

Unfortunately yes its right ill check out gwp thx

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro......are you crying constantly and reading 50 shades of grey????

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You must be developing a nice pair of tits,....thats hawt

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im sure I haven't been running this high long I was on 200mgs test p ew and a week ago I bumped to 100mg to test this new prop I got like I said no sides ive had painful nipps before not thos time

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow! Damn I was worried mine hit 74 this month at >1200 test. Well at least you will have one authentic school girl Halloween costume. You better get that in check before you look like Anna Nicole Smith(pre death):)

Times Roman

Reaction score
you are not growing tits yet and bleeding every month, are you?

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you are not growing tits yet and bleeding every month, are you?

Just the titts I think blood is the next step.
Im from Northern Cali too brotha!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey 49er, talk to Nate at the other spot. Dude is a doctor. I've seen his bloods with his e that high and he feels fine. Some people, as crazy it sounds, get no gyno or water retention or any other signs of high e with numbers like that. I think you and Nate both might of been born women and your parents had you surgercally changed at birth, but either way you can handle those numbers.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No wonder I cant find a single baby pic of me and my penis is all small and full of scars lol

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20130701_162358_zpsd0df094b.jpg

Im not ashamed of my rack ive had chest fat since I was a kid I definitely dont have gyno from the gear. Im definitely bloated cuz my ai was garbage I guarantee 1 year from now I will look awsome ;)

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just go by how I feel nowadays.. fuck those numbers. Although, its probably not healthy to be that high, but a lot of what we do probably ain't all that good for you.

lookin thick in that photo.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just go by how I feel nowadays.. fuck those numbers. Although, its probably not healthy to be that high, but a lot of what we do probably ain't all that good for you.

lookin thick in that photo.
For sure its way too high but I am going to bring it down asap now I know why I weigh 280lbs probably holding water like crazy ill fix this im glad I got tested its a good learning experience

New Threads