Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shhh... nobody knows anything...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit hope he didn't do it. I was just fucking around. Should never cheat on your wife. Peer pressures a bitch.

oh shit I didn't know he was married!!!

Dbol you fuckin scumbag!

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao. I was gonna say the same thing but didn't want to go too far.

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did it and I loved it dont judge me. I had a he of a ride. Now its time to go home and feel guilty.

Reaction score
Guilt is only temporary
The amazing memory is for ever.
You did well.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well its a lil late for my advice but hey I don't judge u, U will be the hatdest on yourself and If u can live with it then u did nothing wrong in my eyes

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude what kind of picnic is there when your wife stays home and you sleep over some other chicks house. Is that normal in NY. If so I might move.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude what kind of picnic is there when your wife stays home and you sleep over some other chicks house. Is that normal in NY. If so I might move.

That is what I was thinking, doesn't make sense the wife would just let him go.

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol wife was in. Nj with the fam. But today I cooked her breakfast in bed and I'm taking her out.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've got a $100 says next PCT he breaks down and spills the beans. Anybody want to take that action?

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2/10 would not bang.

TR90125

Reaction score
I've got a $100 says next PCT he breaks down and spills the beans. Anybody want to take that action?

Nope!

When you're married and slinging dick it's wise to be a little more calculated, or so I've read. No one decides to rob a bank at 3pm and pulls off the job at 8pm the same day, or if they do sure as shit you'll see them on the news at 11pm.

To the OP, take a minute to think about what your normal routine has looked like at home over the last 6, 9, 12 months and DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE NORM.

Any spur of the moment gifts, dinners, breakfasts in bed, back rubs are just red flags that you're hiding some shit.

Just my .02

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope!

When you're married and slinging dick it's wise to be a little more calculated, or so I've read. No one decides to rob a bank at 3pm and pulls off the job at 8pm the same day, or if they do sure as shit you'll see them on the news at 11pm.

To the OP, take a minute to think about what your normal routine has looked like at home over the last 6, 9, 12 months and DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE NORM.

Any spur of the moment gifts, dinners, breakfasts in bed, back rubs are just red flags that you're hiding some shit.

Just my .02

^^^^ now that is good advice...

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you fucking gay? What kind of question is this?

Get pics please

WTF? don't do it bro. Do the 250lb fat chick double fisting the hot dogs over by the grill....you wont have to waste time thinking about that one.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i should have read further first, didnt know you were married.... but eating aint cheating lol

G

Georgia

images

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is what I was thinking, doesn't make sense the wife would just let him go.

Maybe he wasnt invited. Mother in laws can smell this kind of shit a mile away. Just saying... Ive had 3 of them.

New Threads