Double or is it triple standards?

G

Georgia

Can't touch black. Black is off limits. Black is powerful. White man is in a permanent dog house chained down

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Come on yall cut the bullshit.
It'd be one thing if the word she used was actually used by white on other white people.
How many caucasian's call other white people niggers?
...That aren't from the south? (because they usually use the term cracker).

I know BOTH of you guys are intelligent so why jest as if you don't know WHY.
This isn't what this is about.
We all know the world is a racist place, This is to save face ... and well it is business ... So it is to save ratings.

This isn't the same as PD to me. She said how she felt. Good for her. Unfortunately her employers did not agree.

Plenty of people of all color on welfare.
I'd of asked her to define ******.
That answer would have determined job status.

Let me ask a question, To you Georgia ... Jews run the country ...... Would you have said the same if it was Jews instead of black?
I see time being the only difference between both cultural plights.

Yet nobody is in arms over the Jews ..... Only people I know to catch hell over that carried was a Patriot with a Braveheart who carried a Lethal weapon ..... Oh and the chick from Transformers fame but she repented for her words...

Freeloaders are freeloaders no matter the color.
I'm not keen on paying your way or anyone's for that matter.
Seeing as I bust my ass with long hours and "shit" pay just to make my way.

Now with my piece spoke I'm not going to argue or debate or any of that shit.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And before someone thinks I'm picking on the Jews (BB) I'm NOT!, Just questioning the same double standard as all.
One thing is more accepted/Overlooked then another .. at times ... from some...
Think I covered it now.

I'm an American. (We tend ot like Fast Cars, Fast girls, and Fast $) Period. Everything else is irrelevant if you feel otherwise? Eat a dick with syphilis.
:) Have a nice day. Fucks.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think there's more to this story than meets the eye. She was probably fired because her last name is Zimmerman.

seriously though, is it not kinda odd that so called "racist comments" make the headlines and just happen to be from a girl with the same last name as someone wrapped up in a "racial murder trial"?

subliminal messaging targeting the black community to fuel anger towards George Zimmerman?
Conspiracy theorists.... help me find a way to fit Paula Deen into this scenario and we will have ourselves a story. lol

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Come on yall cut the bullshit.
It'd be one thing if the word she used was actually used by white on other white people.
How many caucasian's call other white people niggers?
...That aren't from the south? (because they usually use the term cracker).

I know BOTH of you guys are intelligent so why jest as if you don't know WHY.
This isn't what this is about.
We all know the world is a racist place, This is to save face ... and well it is business ... So it is to save ratings.

This isn't the same as PD to me. She said how she felt. Good for her. Unfortunately her employers did not agree.

Plenty of people of all color on welfare.
I'd of asked her to define ******.
That answer would have determined job status.

Let me ask a question, To you Georgia ... Jews run the country ...... Would you have said the same if it was Jews instead of black?
I see time being the only difference between both cultural plights.

Yet nobody is in arms over the Jews ..... Only people I know to catch hell over that carried was a Patriot with a Braveheart who carried a Lethal weapon ..... Oh and the chick from Transformers fame but she repented for her words...

Freeloaders are freeloaders no matter the color.
I'm not keen on paying your way or anyone's for that matter.
Seeing as I bust my ass with long hours and "shit" pay just to make my way.

Now with my piece spoke I'm not going to argue or debate or any of that shit.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

Of course it's about control. One group, race, corporation, pissed off boss whatever controlling the other. It's the route they take pulling this racial slur BS. No matter how you slice it, it's an attack on a skin color. Now who is really the racists. Just because some white liberal crybaby joins the witch-hunt to (again) save the world doesn't exclude them being the biggest racists around.

New Threads