Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Well, I went with a group of family and friends to eat and decided I would pick up the bill. Mutha-Fuch. They declined the card. I was embarrassed as hell. I could NOT understand it for the life of me. Friday night - everyone closed at the Credit Union where the card is issued.

    Next day my wife (Ms. Vette bailed me out at dinner the night before btw) and I went to the gym where my key would NOT open the fuhken door! Manager let me in (a former player of mine) "Coach, you payment this month didn't go through". OMG. Saturday- still no way to talk to anyone... Ms. Vette bails me out again...moves the gym charges to her card.... (shit she makes more anyway lol).

    Sunday- going through the car wash - have the automatic magnetic sticker - bills me once a month- you guessed it.....

    So, Monday morning I am ready to kill someone and I show up at the credit union when they open the doors. Mr. Vette, a fraudulent charge was placed on your card Thursday night. It is a charge from GB and a company Visa recognizes as BOGUS scammers. They charge 39.99 as frequently as possible because it is under $50 most people never see it.... so, Visa shut down my card and is shipping me a new card.

    This perplexed me.... (confused me for all of you in Palo Alto). I thought long and hard and only ONE place could have done it: Alldaychemist.com

    I got my order from there and have used them more than once but I will not use them again and I advise against you using them as well. If you use them use a money order or a temporary Visa or something other than a CC or Debit Card. MudderFuppers!!

    On a lighter note, I have always had good success with ExtremePeptides.com but they did not always carry what I wanted (aromasin and clen for example. So another company I have used now does and I want to let you guys know about them. The only thing I do NOT like about them is they sell liquid/orals. Anyway, along with ExtremePeptides.Com look at http://www.purity-solutions.net (BOTH US Companies BTW!)

    Of course a lot of guys likes Great White Peptides as well... but I wanted to give you all a head's up about alldaychemist and PuritySolutions.

    Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  2. #2
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Definitely not the first story like this I've heard about ADC.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  3. #3
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,974
    Thanks
    19,279
    Thanked 9,831 Times in 4,909 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    I've only used MOs when dealing with ADC. Sorry to hear about this one, Vette. Your Missus is a bloody good sport.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Get a netspend card. Load up funds. Create virtual card. Use virtual card to pay. Delete virtual card after payment goes through.

  5. #5
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    Get a netspend card. Load up funds. Create virtual card. Use virtual card to pay. Delete virtual card after payment goes through.
    ????????????????????????????
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    ????????????????????????????
    Net spend is a prepay card sort of like a green dot.

    They have the option to create a virtual card number. No physical card just the numbers. You can create this card use it for one thing and delete it. They can try and fraud that card all they want it doesn't exist anymore.

  7. #7
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    Net spend is a prepay card sort of like a green dot.

    They have the option to create a virtual card number. No physical card just the numbers. You can create this card use it for one thing and delete it. They can try and fraud that card all they want it doesn't exist anymore.

    You buy them with cash just like a GD?
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You buy them with cash just like a GD?
    Yep. When I started using it netspend was the only one where you could create virtual cards. I think you can do it with the rush card note as well.

  9. #9
    Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,583
    Thanks
    790
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 535 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Vette that ****ing sucks.

    Thank you for coming to everyone here so quick like you did, you surely saved a lot of other guys from getting burned. I appreciate you.
    I'm not anti-social.

    I'm anti-stupid.

  10. #10
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    ????????????????????????????

    I finally read your obnoxious avatar.... that's some funny ass shit! lol....

    You still suck though.

    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  11. #11
    Elite italian1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 182 Times in 123 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    This has happened to me a couple of times. The worst part about it is if you have a bunch of bills that are on auto pay on that card. Your new card will have new number/sic code/exp date etc. so you have to try to figure out all the things that get automatically paid with that card each month and go back and re-set up all your new info. Sucks.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Damn that ****in blows man. No way would I of ever payed for them with my credit card though. Thanks for the head up

  13. #13
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,430
    Thanks
    4,931
    Thanked 5,377 Times in 2,259 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    All I can say besides this has gone on for years with ADC is 2 things:

    1. Mango Card, virtual!
    2. For all you damn hardheaded people, PHARM GRADE http://aurapharm.com/dostinex_cabergoline.htm
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  14. #14
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by italian1 View Post
    This has happened to me a couple of times. The worst part about it is if you have a bunch of bills that are on auto pay on that card. Your new card will have new number/sic code/exp date etc. so you have to try to figure out all the things that get automatically paid with that card each month and go back and re-set up all your new info. Sucks.
    This is exactly the problem I am running in to now. I had used alldaychem several times without a problem and I got slack. 69nites is dead on.

    Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    All I can say besides this has gone on for years with ADC is 2 things:

    1. Mango Card, virtual!
    2. For all you damn hardheaded people, PHARM GRADE http://aurapharm.com/dostinex_cabergoline.htm
    Thanks SFG ... where were you when I was offering to whore myself out for some Caber a month ago.... ****ing ancillaries are becoming the HGH problem of the 2010s. MP going down put a real damper on shit.

    Much Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  15. #15
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,430
    Thanks
    4,931
    Thanked 5,377 Times in 2,259 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    This is exactly the problem I am running in to now. I had used alldaychem several times without a problem and I got slack. 69nites is dead on.



    Thanks SFG ... where were you when I was offering to whore myself out for some Caber a month ago.... ****ing ancillaries are becoming the HGH problem of the 2010s. MP going down put a real damper on shit.

    Much Respect,
    Vette
    I'm pretty sure I gave the link up several times with you even clicking like a time or 2 lol.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  16. #16
    Elite. Flyingdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    "There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Posts
    3,656
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 3,852 Times in 1,735 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Can you please have Mrs. Vette get a hold of me. I need someone to bail me out on a regular basis...

  17. #17
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    Can you please have Mrs. Vette get a hold of me. I need someone to bail me out on a regular basis...
    No kidding.... she's a saint .... I knew when I married a blind and deaf chick it was going to come in handy.

    Hope you have been well brother!

    Respect,
    Vette
    Hung like Einstein and Smart as a Mule.

  18. #18
    Elite TheExperiment's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Sorry to hear about this Vette and I am glad that you are getting the money refunded and a new card.

    As others have said, this seems to be a common story with ADC.

    If you use Aurapharm, you can get a prepaid Visa card through Green Dot and pay using the card. That way, you can use a disposable pre-paid credit card and not have to use your home/living credit card.
    I love Deca and Test.

  19. #19
    Elite Anabolic Reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 71 Times in 58 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Well, I went with a group of family and friends to eat and decided I would pick up the bill. Mutha-Fuch. They declined the card. I was embarrassed as hell. I could NOT understand it for the life of me. Friday night - everyone closed at the Credit Union where the card is issued.

    Next day my wife (Ms. Vette bailed me out at dinner the night before btw) and I went to the gym where my key would NOT open the fuhken door! Manager let me in (a former player of mine) "Coach, you payment this month didn't go through". OMG. Saturday- still no way to talk to anyone... Ms. Vette bails me out again...moves the gym charges to her card.... (shit she makes more anyway lol).

    Sunday- going through the car wash - have the automatic magnetic sticker - bills me once a month- you guessed it.....

    So, Monday morning I am ready to kill someone and I show up at the credit union when they open the doors. Mr. Vette, a fraudulent charge was placed on your card Thursday night. It is a charge from GB and a company Visa recognizes as BOGUS scammers. They charge 39.99 as frequently as possible because it is under $50 most people never see it.... so, Visa shut down my card and is shipping me a new card.

    This perplexed me.... (confused me for all of you in Palo Alto). I thought long and hard and only ONE place could have done it: Alldaychemist.com

    I got my order from there and have used them more than once but I will not use them again and I advise against you using them as well. If you use them use a money order or a temporary Visa or something other than a CC or Debit Card. MudderFuppers!!

    On a lighter note, I have always had good success with ExtremePeptides.com but they did not always carry what I wanted (aromasin and clen for example. So another company I have used now does and I want to let you guys know about them. The only thing I do NOT like about them is they sell liquid/orals. Anyway, along with ExtremePeptides.Com look at http://www.purity-solutions.net (BOTH US Companies BTW!)

    Of course a lot of guys likes Great White Peptides as well... but I wanted to give you all a head's up about alldaychemist and PuritySolutions.

    Much Respect,
    Vette
    Totally off the subject, but what do u coach?

  20. #20
    Senior Member regular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 417 Times in 162 Posts

    Re: Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

    Someone wanting to use plastic to pay for questionable products onliine could buy a prepaid CC from the grocery store with cash. They can register the card in any name without the need for a SSN so long as the card is not reloadable. The prepaid CC costs five bucks here and adding a small amount of slack to the card ensures the transaction will go through. It's worth it not to have to deal with problems like the one you described. Also, if a source gets their CC billing information pulled by LE a dead CC # registered to a different name is captured as opposed to an active card connected to someone's real identity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. hacked amazon fire stick.
    By silvereyes87 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 03:19 PM
  2. Hendricks v Woodley: Pulled from UFC 192 Card
    By NbleSavage in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 01:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •