Ancillaries; and Got my Credit Card Hacked....

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I went with a group of family and friends to eat and decided I would pick up the bill. Mutha-Fuch. They declined the card. I was embarrassed as hell. I could NOT understand it for the life of me. Friday night - everyone closed at the Credit Union where the card is issued.

Next day my wife (Ms. Vette bailed me out at dinner the night before btw) and I went to the gym where my key would NOT open the fuhken door! Manager let me in (a former player of mine) "Coach, you payment this month didn't go through". OMG. Saturday- still no way to talk to anyone... Ms. Vette bails me out again...moves the gym charges to her card.... (shit she makes more anyway lol).

Sunday- going through the car wash - have the automatic magnetic sticker - bills me once a month- you guessed it.....

So, Monday morning I am ready to kill someone and I show up at the credit union when they open the doors. Mr. Vette, a fraudulent charge was placed on your card Thursday night. It is a charge from GB and a company Visa recognizes as BOGUS scammers. They charge 39.99 as frequently as possible because it is under $50 most people never see it.... so, Visa shut down my card and is shipping me a new card.

This perplexed me.... (confused me for all of you in Palo Alto). I thought long and hard and only ONE place could have done it: Alldaychemist.com

I got my order from there and have used them more than once but I will not use them again and I advise against you using them as well. If you use them use a money order or a temporary Visa or something other than a CC or Debit Card. MudderFuppers!!

On a lighter note, I have always had good success with ExtremePeptides.com but they did not always carry what I wanted (aromasin and clen for example. So another company I have used now does and I want to let you guys know about them. The only thing I do NOT like about them is they sell liquid/orals. Anyway, along with ExtremePeptides.Com look at http://www.purity-solutions.net (BOTH US Companies BTW!)

Of course a lot of guys likes Great White Peptides as well... but I wanted to give you all a head's up about alldaychemist and PuritySolutions.

Much Respect,
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely not the first story like this I've heard about ADC.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only used MOs when dealing with ADC. Sorry to hear about this one, Vette. Your Missus is a bloody good sport.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get a netspend card. Load up funds. Create virtual card. Use virtual card to pay. Delete virtual card after payment goes through.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
????????????????????????????

Net spend is a prepay card sort of like a green dot.

They have the option to create a virtual card number. No physical card just the numbers. You can create this card use it for one thing and delete it. They can try and fraud that card all they want it doesn't exist anymore.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Net spend is a prepay card sort of like a green dot.

They have the option to create a virtual card number. No physical card just the numbers. You can create this card use it for one thing and delete it. They can try and fraud that card all they want it doesn't exist anymore.

You buy them with cash just like a GD?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You buy them with cash just like a GD?
Yep. When I started using it netspend was the only one where you could create virtual cards. I think you can do it with the rush card note as well.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vette that fucking sucks.

Thank you for coming to everyone here so quick like you did, you surely saved a lot of other guys from getting burned. I appreciate you.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This has happened to me a couple of times. The worst part about it is if you have a bunch of bills that are on auto pay on that card. Your new card will have new number/sic code/exp date etc. so you have to try to figure out all the things that get automatically paid with that card each month and go back and re-set up all your new info. Sucks.

Reaction score
Damn that fuckin blows man. No way would I of ever payed for them with my credit card though. Thanks for the head up

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This has happened to me a couple of times. The worst part about it is if you have a bunch of bills that are on auto pay on that card. Your new card will have new number/sic code/exp date etc. so you have to try to figure out all the things that get automatically paid with that card each month and go back and re-set up all your new info. Sucks.

This is exactly the problem I am running in to now. I had used alldaychem several times without a problem and I got slack. 69nites is dead on.

All I can say besides this has gone on for years with ADC is 2 things:

1. Mango Card, virtual!
2. For all you damn hardheaded people, PHARM GRADE http://aurapharm.com/dostinex_cabergoline.htm

Thanks SFG ... where were you when I was offering to whore myself out for some Caber a month ago.... fucking ancillaries are becoming the HGH problem of the 2010s. MP going down put a real damper on shit.

Much Respect,
Vette

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
This is exactly the problem I am running in to now. I had used alldaychem several times without a problem and I got slack. 69nites is dead on.

Thanks SFG ... where were you when I was offering to whore myself out for some Caber a month ago.... fucking ancillaries are becoming the HGH problem of the 2010s. MP going down put a real damper on shit.

Much Respect,
Vette

I'm pretty sure I gave the link up several times with you even clicking like a time or 2 lol.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you please have Mrs. Vette get a hold of me. I need someone to bail me out on a regular basis...:cool:

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you please have Mrs. Vette get a hold of me. I need someone to bail me out on a regular basis...:cool:

No kidding.... she's a saint .... I knew when I married a blind and deaf chick it was going to come in handy.

Hope you have been well brother!

Respect,
Vette

TheExperiment

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this Vette and I am glad that you are getting the money refunded and a new card.

As others have said, this seems to be a common story with ADC.

If you use Aurapharm, you can get a prepaid Visa card through Green Dot and pay using the card. That way, you can use a disposable pre-paid credit card and not have to use your home/living credit card.

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I went with a group of family and friends to eat and decided I would pick up the bill. Mutha-Fuch. They declined the card. I was embarrassed as hell. I could NOT understand it for the life of me. Friday night - everyone closed at the Credit Union where the card is issued.

Next day my wife (Ms. Vette bailed me out at dinner the night before btw) and I went to the gym where my key would NOT open the fuhken door! Manager let me in (a former player of mine) "Coach, you payment this month didn't go through". OMG. Saturday- still no way to talk to anyone... Ms. Vette bails me out again...moves the gym charges to her card.... (shit she makes more anyway lol).

Sunday- going through the car wash - have the automatic magnetic sticker - bills me once a month- you guessed it.....

So, Monday morning I am ready to kill someone and I show up at the credit union when they open the doors. Mr. Vette, a fraudulent charge was placed on your card Thursday night. It is a charge from GB and a company Visa recognizes as BOGUS scammers. They charge 39.99 as frequently as possible because it is under $50 most people never see it.... so, Visa shut down my card and is shipping me a new card.

This perplexed me.... (confused me for all of you in Palo Alto). I thought long and hard and only ONE place could have done it: Alldaychemist.com

I got my order from there and have used them more than once but I will not use them again and I advise against you using them as well. If you use them use a money order or a temporary Visa or something other than a CC or Debit Card. MudderFuppers!!

On a lighter note, I have always had good success with ExtremePeptides.com but they did not always carry what I wanted (aromasin and clen for example. So another company I have used now does and I want to let you guys know about them. The only thing I do NOT like about them is they sell liquid/orals. Anyway, along with ExtremePeptides.Com look at http://www.purity-solutions.net (BOTH US Companies BTW!)

Of course a lot of guys likes Great White Peptides as well... but I wanted to give you all a head's up about alldaychemist and PuritySolutions.

Much Respect,
Vette

Totally off the subject, but what do u coach?

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone wanting to use plastic to pay for questionable products onliine could buy a prepaid CC from the grocery store with cash. They can register the card in any name without the need for a SSN so long as the card is not reloadable. The prepaid CC costs five bucks here and adding a small amount of slack to the card ensures the transaction will go through. It's worth it not to have to deal with problems like the one you described. Also, if a source gets their CC billing information pulled by LE a dead CC # registered to a different name is captured as opposed to an active card connected to someone's real identity.

New Threads