Almost Snapped Last PM

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I took a job repoing cars on my days off. Im at a Circle K last night (about 2am) because I wanted a quart of milk to go with my sandwiches in my lunch pail. I walk in, and this fucking asshole just stares at me. I say "how are you sir" he just sits there like a punk. Hes about my age but fat lazy ass white boy that needs a good razor and a hair cut.

Just for shits and giggles I say "oh really glad to hear that" So I walk up to him and stick out my hand to shake hands with him and tell him "hello Im your customer, this the part where you greet me" He tells me to fuck off and get out of his face. I laughed and went back to the cooler for my milk. Open the fucking door and 4 tall boys of beer fall on the floor and spew beer all over me. Im soaked and smell like a hobo. Hes pissed because its a mess and Im not touching it. I ask him "where is your sink?" Nothing....I yelled "Hey motherfucker do you have a sink?" He says yes....I say "Where the fuck is it?" He takes a fungo bat (small t-ball type bat) that has the handle sawed off and the bathroom key attached to it and flicks it right by my face and says " bathrooms are out there". I snatched it out of his hand and broke it over my knee and told him Id shove both pieces up his ass if he didnt get back there and clean up that fucking mess. And further more Ill kick your wanna be Samurai ass if you dont straighten up.

LE shows up think they hate me in Dallas?, here theyd like to kill me. After several questions they let me go. The clerk said I threw the beer. The video shows different. Those punks brought 7 policemen to give me 2 sobriety tests because...wait for it, I smelled like beer, wasnt wearing a shirt and have a history of police aggression. I passed the tests and went home.

Circus Animals.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow man crazy shit right their.i would have flipped just like u.

JM750

Reaction score
Ha, that's fucken awesome! Nice read!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada,

My neighbor and friend just lost his 7 yr old son. His son and mine were close friends. They were in a July 4th parade and he fell off the trailer and the wheels ran over him. His father was driving the truck. Just told my son his friend died and Im pretty pissed about alot of shit right now. My son is not taking it well. Going to miss cooking hot dogs and seeing them play in the street. Needless to say my friend is pretty fucked up about this. I think Im going to try and avoid dumb ass people for a while and stay out of quick stops.

I dont get it Bro.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada,

My neighbor and friend just lost his 7 yr old son. His son and mine were close friends. They were in a July 4th parade and he fell off the trailer and the wheels ran over him. His father was driving the truck. Just told my son his friend died and Im pretty pissed about alot of shit right now. My son is not taking it well. Going to miss cooking hot dogs and seeing them play in the street. Needless to say my friend is pretty fucked up about this. I think Im going to try and avoid dumb ass people for a while and stay out of quick stops.

I dont get it Bro.

Sorry for friends lost, its best to avoid problems always but there's always a couple of knucklehead that want to make shit difficult and that is when u dont give a fk , u handle it well if I would have been there with u im swinging first before u lay ur hand on him

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada,

I dont get it Bro.

Sure isn't fair how things go.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the loss.

People get loud and disrespectful because they know they can get away with it. Im betting that if you actually layed your hands on him he would be begging like a pussy for you to not eff him up.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure isn't fair how things go.

They are a great faimly. His father was pulling a float in the parade with kids on the back from his Martial Arts studio. He had no idea his son fell off the trailer. Dozens of people saw it.

To top it all off the DA and LE has made a statement that he is looking into the incident and have decided not to file charges at this time.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are a great faimly. His father was pulling a float in the parade with kids on the back from his Martial Arts studio. He had no idea his son fell off the trailer. Dozens of people saw it.

To top it all off the DA and LE has made a statement that he is looking into the incident and have decided not to file charges at this time.

You know somewhere some queer and a crybaby are demanding justice, they probably want all parades banned (except gay parades).

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

fuck man. i think i heard it on the news a couple days ago.

JM750

Reaction score
Holy shit! I dont know what the hell I would do if I was in your neighbors shoes? Damn, sry to hear this. At a loss for words.....

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Saw this on the news. its a small world BGH, sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do to help you or anyone else involved let me know.

Stay strong and keep your head on straight big guy

Jada,

I dont get it Bro.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Saw this on the news. its a small world BGH, sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do to help you or anyone else involved let me know.

Stay strong and keep your head on straight big guy

Thanks trying to keep it together. We didnt know about it until the next day. Were all popping fire crackers and they are inside their house mourning their son. Told my kid today and he took off running down to their house crying. He said he wanted to die too. I can see they have his night light on in his room. My kids dont understand hes not comming over to spend the night anymore or comming back.

Probably need to get him (my son) a grief counselor until this is settled.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn man that's a tough one there. I can't imagine. Good for you for not killing the douce in the circle K.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks trying to keep it together. We didnt know about it until the next day. Were all popping fire crackers and they are inside their house mourning their son. Told my kid today and he took off running down to their house crying. He said he wanted to die too. I can see they have his night light on in his room. My kids dont understand hes not comming over to spend the night anymore or comming back.

Probably need to get him (my son) a grief counselor until this is settled.

Man, whatever it takes (if its money let me know) you MUST get him some help immediately. Children are so fragile and stuff like this really fucks with them and can cause lasting issues that you may never see until its too late. It can mean the difference between you goin fishing with him someday or not having him around. To me, thats worth every penny I've ever worked for.

A professional can talk to him in ways that will allow him to cope.

You and I have endless resources to coping with tradgedy... The Gym, alcohol, nicotine, recs, etc... weather you chose to use any of this doesn't matter... what matters is that in the back of your mind you have resources of coping with things like this. Your child does not. And he needs an outlet that is healthy, not destructive.

You're in my prayers brother.

Don't hesitate to ask for help.

-Sam

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sam thanks youll meet him someday and maybe we can take him fishing that would be great. Your always welcome here.

Braw16

Reaction score
Wow sorry to hear about your friends lose that's something I'm not sure how you can live with. Prayers for both of your families.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck man, so sorry to hear about that. I lost a nephew not long ago and its a terrible feeling. Your friend/neighbor is going to need a lot of help from close friends and family.

Braw16

Reaction score
Big game ive been thinking a lot about your post and how tragic of a situation it is. I would keep a very close eye on your son but also on your neighbor. My brothers friend passed when he was 9 he choke on dart from one of those dart guns he was laughing and it got sucked in and it went in stick first. So they couldn't get it out if they tried it just went down further. I was friends with his uncle and his family but I must say it made a bigger impact on my brother than I ever thought. Shit like what happened just bugs me having kids like you I just don't know how you ever get pass something like that how you can ever live a normal life again. Life doesn't make sense but I will say after reading this I went to my boys rooms a gave both of them a kiss. I've delt with some hard times and I've learned the hard way no one is promised tomorrow. Its so hard not to take life granted or just assume your kids are going to college and you will see them graduate and get married. This has brought up some hard memories but I know you love your boy and you will do what it takes I'm with Sam if there's anything I can do let me know. God Bless

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Were keeping him home from camp today and going to see a therapist this afternoon after I get off work. My neighbor is getting alot of support from faimly and friends.

My son still believes in super heros and doesnt understand how they could let it happen to his friend.

Im taking all advice thanks for the kind words guys. Im just not understanding this. I get severely pissed when my kids are hurting.

New Threads