Tren-E - Feels like someone turned on the furnace - does anyone else get hot?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys,

Im doing Tren-E and i love the stuff.

However, i find im constantly running about 0.5 degree above normal for temperature. It feels like my core has become a radiator...

I know its not in my mind because the thermometer does not lie. So im curious to know if this is normal or if its cause to stop...

I've not had this with any other compound ive tried.

Thanks,

SF.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Tren-E - Feels like someone turned on the furnace - does anyone else get hot?

I always heat up on tren....

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Tren-E - Feels like someone turned on the furnace - does anyone else get hot?

Im on tren a at 75mg eod...i sweat olive oil out of my pores

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm on tren e at 600 a week and I sweat like a mofo. I actually bring a spare pair of draws with me wherever I go. Lmao. They're usually something sexy like leopard skin print bikkini briefs. Xxl size. Prob have to kill two leopards for my fat ass

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Tren or not i still sweat like a pig. Just being big can do that. Im at 260lbs and only running test e and NPp

Braw16

Reaction score

Sounds about right

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That's the fat melting away!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That's the fat melting away!

Could be - because i can eat and eat and eat and not put on fat at the moment. Even if i eat something off diet like pizza or a donut (spongy better not be reading this - mate - i stuck to the diet 100% - plus or minus 10%).

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's common IME. It's weakness leaving the body ;)

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hell even test has me sweatin like a whore in church, tren is worse

On top of 105f/70% humidity doing labor..

I have to drink a shit ton of water+gatorade

Reaction score

He'll yea bro, very common with tren. I sweat like a hooker to begin with, test/tren amplify it

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

maintain a cool temp as much as possible. keeping below fever temps. as hulksmash said. I also live I. a very humid area and two mins outside and your all sweaty from the humidity.

I say as long as your sure the heat isnt a fever wich is a symptom of an infection. pip red at pin site... etc etc. I keep antibiotics/penicillin just incase.

work hard

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I don't sweat too much during the day, though I'm always hot. But at night... My bed feels like someone poured water on it. Part of the tren sides brother!!!

Reaction score

Nite sweats equals good tren imo! Also after being on it 4 awhile with test your libido might be up sometimes way up it can be hard to finish even after a long time pounding her!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Nite sweats equals good tren imo! Also after being on it 4 awhile with test your libido might be up sometimes way up it can be hard to finish even after a long time pounding her!

Yea, i have that problem when im on cycle. Theres a thread for that i started with three medications to try - they are all prescription. I tried cyproheptadine and i started closing deals again. Good stuff but makes you drowsy. If your going to try it do it on a weekend and only take a half dose.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I sweat like POB dancing in a gay rights parade when I run tren.

Then again im a sweater anyway.

It's one of the most common sides of tren e and tren a. Night sweats are pretty common as well, its just the nature of the beast. Are you running caber with it? For some reason caber not only helps with sexual performance (on or off cycle) but for some reason, some guys have told me they sweat a little less while running caber with their tren cycles. I always have so i wouldn't know if there is a difference or not.

Sometimes I also like to pretend im Slimer from ghostbusters and cover my poor wife with my excessive amounts of ectoplasm.

Caber kicks fuckin ass.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score

I sweat like POB dancing in a gay rights parade when I run tren.

Then again im a sweater anyway.

It's one of the most common sides of tren e and tren a. Night sweats are pretty common as well, its just the nature of the beast. Are you running caber with it? For some reason caber not only helps with sexual performance (on or off cycle) but for some reason, some guys have told me they sweat a little less while running caber with their tren cycles. I always have so i wouldn't know if there is a difference or not.

Sometimes I also like to pretend im Slimer from ghostbusters and cover my poor wife with my excessive amounts of ectoplasm.

Caber kicks fuckin ass.

Caber didn't help with me sweating.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yeah I didn't see much sweat reduction on caber either, just noting what some have mentioned to me.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Caber gives me turgid, veiny boners.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Caber gives me turgid, veiny boners.

I wish....

Instead i get heartburn when using caber....

New Threads