Anavar, Oxandrolone

JM750

Reaction score
How did I know it was going to be this guy???

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I know dudes 10 to 20 years older then that guy that act tell you straight up some ugl have Var as good or close to as good as scripted Var they have had in the past.

Now on the other had it is easy to fake with a combo of dbol and winny, the powder will be different and the taste.

Var taste very bad and even when masked with flavoring you can still taste the ass of the var with some of the flavoring systems.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Also it was dosed so low to be easily split throughout the day.

If female took 5mg a day to start out she would pop 1 2.5 2x a day.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know what to say about these type of videos.
I always wonder if theyre working for some competitor src theyre actually trying to promote.
It always comes off undermining UGL's.
Pushes and promotes doubt.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
too many fakes like SFG said. combine d bol and winny.....poof, you have var at 40% its normal cost.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what will the dbol/winny combo do and not do?
I guess I'd like to hear pro's and con's of this....

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. WTF. Have a feeling this thread is gonna cause a shit storm. Tell me more about the horrible taste because I have caps. Taking 75mgs a day. Just opened up my afternoon dose to see how horrible the taste was and the fucking shit tasted like straight sweetener. No bad taste at all. Actually poured the whole fucking think in my mouth it was so delicious. Didn't even need a drink. Tell me more please SFG.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The point of the thread to me was to disprove this dude not cause any trouble. I just feel like guys not in the loop or guys that at one time were and are no longer are so fucking quick to be like "o its all garbage" and "ugl's fake or underdose willingly or do it via weak raws. I feel like I will learn the truth, and so far have if I post up this bs and let the guys in the know discredit the bunk info, and thus far they have. But there are facts to support the latter not just opinion thats all I am looking for.

There are usually valid points on both sides , However if I was going to just go by what this dude was saying I would think there is basically no such thing as good var outside of one credible co. and any ugl claiming good var was trying to get over on me and I know that shit is bs and I want others to know it too.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry Grizzled. Was no disrespect to you or your thread. I just truly respect SFGs knowledge on shit like this. And I've been a little suspect of the var that I'm taking right now. So it's perfect timing on this thread. I now just want to learn as much from vets like SFG so that I can confirm my shit isn't var.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
what will the dbol/winny combo do and not do?
I guess I'd like to hear pro's and con's of this....

You get strong bro like and dry as the winni with combat the water retention.

The con is that it is very much more harsh then var and if you think it is var and running it 12 weeks but it's dbol, well dbol is a 4 weeker IMO not 12.

You would be causing unaware harm to yourself running dbol/wini thinking it's var.

Wow. WTF. Have a feeling this thread is gonna cause a shit storm. Tell me more about the horrible taste because I have caps. Taking 75mgs a day. Just opened up my afternoon dose to see how horrible the taste was and the fucking shit tasted like straight sweetener. No bad taste at all. Actually poured the whole fucking think in my mouth it was so delicious. Didn't even need a drink. Tell me more please SFG.

It could be the very worst aas powder I have tasted bro.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
would u compare to how nasty dmaa tastes. thats bitter stuff. does var have a bitter taste?

New Threads