Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cutting update! Need input & advice on T3

Hey guys. So I've been on the cycle (50 win inj ed, 50 tren a ed, $ 600test e a week) for a few weeks now so I thought I'd let you know how everything's going. Been busy with work and family, so I haven't been on here much. The first week I decreased my cals too low, so I had to increase them because my metabolism was slowing down. Also decided not to fully cut out carbs because those seem to help burn fat on my body. Feeling great though! Getting veins below my stomach(no full set of abs yet). I'd say I'm maybe 12-14% bf at most. Strength has gone up and my pulled back muscle is finally healed after 4 months!(means I can deadlift again!) I've also noticed my tris are a lot more defined as I can see the horseshoe shape pretty clearly. Vascularity is freakish on the arms(people look and are like damn at my gym). I just bought some t3 though and have been thinking about adding it in. My biggest fear is that flat look though. I'm pretty sure my thyroid is sensitive because I took this supp couple years back(off the market now) that had t3 and t4. Back then I had a decent diet, but also had low t at the time. I remember getting all sucked the **** up, weaker, and couldn't stop sweating. I had a really high bf back then(25% prolly) and had less muscle. I've talked to a few guys at my gym who know their shit and they said I should just diet with the anabolics because t3 will suck you up and make you rebound. I've still got a nice full look which I don't want to lose. T3:yay or nay? Also, what'd you guys experience on t3?
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

Re: Cutting update! Need input & advice on T3

No input yet? Come on guys.... Surely someone here has tried t3..

Thanks

I've tried it.. I didn't like the feeling I got on it..flat weak never hungry.. I'm doing almost same cycle as u except using mast and clen.. test 600mg and the rest 50ed..

Thanks

Originally Posted by jyoung8j View Post
    I've tried it.. I didn't like the feeling I got on it..flat weak never hungry.. I'm doing almost same cycle as u except using mast and clen.. test 600mg and the rest 50ed..
    Thanks for the response. I'm really having second thoughts on trying it lol. I just got back from the gym and I felt like a ****in monster. Strength is better than ever despite my lower cal diet. Got like 4 complements today and I feel bigger and more vascular than ever.

Thanks

If ur making gains u desire why add another compound imo..

Thanks

If ur making gains u desire why add another compound imo..
    Greed lol. My logic is, "eh maybe this could take me to the next level" lol. This tren I'm running is amazing that's all I can say. Only part I hate is waking up every 3hrs with a soaked bed shivering.

Thanks

Thing is with t3 it will shut down your thyroid and that's where the rebound comes from also it's something you only want to be on for about 3 weeks. I know guys who do it but only pre show and they time it. If it was me I wouldn't bother stick with a good diet and what your taking and you will be fine

Thanks

I must have weak tren..lol I never get tht..or I'm just lucky.. tren clen it will lean u up..

Thanks

Originally Posted by Braw16 View Post
    Thing is with t3 it will shut down your thyroid and that's where the rebound comes from also it's something you only want to be on for about 3 weeks. I know guys who do it but only pre show and they time it. If it was me I wouldn't bother stick with a good diet and what your taking and you will be fine
    Yeah, I guess you're right. I might just use it for my next bulk possibly(slin,g of test, dbol). I think my thyroid is sensitive, so I prolly shouldn't mess with it for now

Thanks

I must have weak tren..lol I never get tht..or I'm just lucky.. tren clen it will lean u up..
    Really? What about after eating carbs? I ha a slice of Ezekiel bread preworkout yesterday and was drenched in sweat as soon as I touched the weight lol. I don't mess with stimulants honestly. Took too much jack3d before I really knew what I was doing which intern ****ed my adrenals somewhat

Thanks

Started t3 yesterday. Running it at 30mcg a day. Any more input SI members? I started it e cause my metabolism has slowed down from the intense dieting. I'm definately getting leaner though. I'm getting insanely vascular on my legs and calves which never happened before. Doing fasted low intensity cardio as soon as I wake up before work. Then do 25-45 mins cardio post workout 5 days a week. Carb cycling if anyone's wondering about my diet. Diet is on point 100%.

Thanks

Yea think sometimes u need a little help to jump start a diet after dieting for so long. I just recently started carb cycling and I'm not a big fan.. guess dnt much matter cuz I now have no appetite with this tren a..lol frustrating..

Thanks

Yea think sometimes u need a little help to jump start a diet after dieting for so long. I just recently started carb cycling and I'm not a big fan.. guess dnt much matter cuz I now have no appetite with this tren a..lol frustrating..
    Ya I've been carb cycling but I had zero appetite which I didn't like. Ive taken tren before and it never did that to me. So I assumed my t3 was low because obv my metabolism was shit. Even after morning cardio no appetite. Now it's not been a problem. Can eat better. Hopefully I see no muscle loss..

Thanks

Exactly what I'm going thru..I'm in wk6 and all of a sudden appetite gone.. does it everytime.. sux I just eat wht I can.. i never notice losing mass on tren just fat.. but its pretty frustrating.. idk how guys bulk on it..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

T3 and T4 really like high dosed gear....not this 500 and 600mg bullshit people always take. It burns muscle to guys so ya if your test was low and you took it then no wonder you got weaker and flat. As far as the rebound goes that is because you need to taper it. Here is my regime...

t3: start at 25mcg per day for the first 4 days. Every 4 days up it 25mcg until you get to about 100-125 depending on what you can handle..some guys go way above this and they would start at a higher dosage as well but that is for more experienced users. Once you get to 100-125 then you decrease the dosage by 25mcg every 4 days until your not taking anymore. This is a 28day cycle. Immediately after your t3 usage start clen and run that for the 2 weeks your thyroid is taking to recover and this will also help with rebound.

If your on gear then you should never feel flat on t3 and you should be hungry...t3 increases your metabolic rate therefore burning through the shit you eat like candy..if its legit t3.

Also, as far as my doc is concerned t3 is rarely ever prescribed in a clinical setting...t4 is whats used and I am about to start a prescription grade t4 cycle I got from him...it shall be interesting!

Sensitive to t3 only means that you will feel side effects at lower dosages...they are basically how you would feel from to much caffiene..shakyness..weakness..sweating...sustaine d tachycardia...headache...shit like that.

Oh and Jyoung...I thought my tren was bunk too..im taking 1300mg a week and Ive got not one side...I sleep like a baby and rarely night sweat...so I tried other brands and still nothing...the only way I know its working is by looking in the mirror hahaha so I know its good...plus everyone else is telling me they cant sleep at night on it and its completely altering their look...good proof right there. Be happy that your one of the few that handles the tren..not the tren handles you

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    T3 and T4 really like high dosed gear....not this 500 and 600mg bullshit people always take. It burns muscle to guys so ya if your test was low and you took it then no wonder you got weaker and flat. As far as the rebound goes that is because you need to taper it. Here is my regime...

t3: start at 25mcg per day for the first 4 days. Every 4 days up it 25mcg until you get to about 100-125 depending on what you can handle..some guys go way above this and they would start at a higher dosage as well but that is for more experienced users. Once you get to 100-125 then you decrease the dosage by 25mcg every 4 days until your not taking anymore. This is a 28day cycle. Immediately after your t3 usage start clen and run that for the 2 weeks your thyroid is taking to recover and this will also help with rebound.

If your on gear then you should never feel flat on t3 and you should be hungry...t3 increases your metabolic rate therefore burning through the shit you eat like candy..if its legit t3.

Also, as far as my doc is concerned t3 is rarely ever prescribed in a clinical setting...t4 is whats used and I am about to start a prescription grade t4 cycle I got from him...it shall be interesting!

Sensitive to t3 only means that you will feel side effects at lower dosages...they are basically how you would feel from to much caffiene..shakyness..weakness..sweating...sustaine d tachycardia...headache...shit like that.

Oh and Jyoung...I thought my tren was bunk too..im taking 1300mg a week and Ive got not one side...I sleep like a baby and rarely night sweat...so I tried other brands and still nothing...the only way I know its working is by looking in the mirror hahaha so I know its good...plus everyone else is telling me they cant sleep at night on it and its completely altering their look...good proof right there. Be happy that your one of the few that handles the tren..not the tren handles you
    Thanks for the lengthy post cobra. Yeah I bumped my t3 to 50mcg today and I started sweating profusely. Body temperature definately seemed high because I had to have the AC on high in my car to not sweat lol. I did notice a drop in strength though today. I'm honestly thinking about just dropping it because I'm dreading that rebound effect. I upped my test dose to 800mg and my tren to 75mg ed. Winny staying at 50. I have noticed my shorts are definately looser though which is a plus! In a debate now whether to drop it or keep going. I'm at around 12% bodyfat and my goal is 6-8%. What do you think?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

My suggestion would be to switch to t4. Dont just drop it...taper back down then stop. Like I said...taper then immediately take clen afterwards to battle the rebound

Thanks

Well I went up in tren doseage and test and now I have every side lol errr.. sweat like crazy no sleep dumb dreams can't eat but strength is still thru roof..lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    My suggestion would be to switch to t4. Dont just drop it...taper back down then stop. Like I said...taper then immediately take clen afterwards to battle the rebound
    I decided just to stay on the t3 for now because for some reason it's making me feel amazing now. I have all this energy now and feel like eating like a horse lol. Woke up today and my waist is noticeably getting smaller. I'm starting to wonder if my thyroid levels are naturally low.. I got them tested 4 months ago and they seemed to be at avg levels. The bloodwork I mainly focus on is checking testosterone when I hop on the blast. After this t3 run I think I'm going to get my thyroid levels checked once again though. What if I were to get on t4 immedietly after I get off t3? Could this possibly help the rebound or would it just hinder recovery? Definately will add some clean once I get off even though I'm not the biggest fan of it.

Thanks

Well I went up in tren doseage and test and now I have every side lol errr.. sweat like crazy no sleep dumb dreams can't eat but strength is still thru roof..lol
    Same here lol. The sweatings the worst part. Anywhere I go publicly, I start to sweat profusely if the temperature isn't low enough. Feeling great though. Did legs today and I'm getting roadmap veins on my quads which is insane for me lol. Maintaining size and strength for now it seems like. Diets spot on though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast