sterility of vials

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I'm looking to run trn with my trt dose here soon. That being said, my pharmacy gives me the 1cc vials. I'm looking at using these and splitting my pins in to bi weekly. Would I need to sterilize the vials if I withdrew 0.5 cc and added 1cc tren? Any suggestions would be great. Doing this will allow me to travel under the radar so to speak

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its a very very slight risk. So long as you clean the stopper well with alcohol prior to piercing you should be fine.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I'm looking to run trn with my trt dose here soon. That being said, my pharmacy gives me the 1cc vials. I'm looking at using these and splitting my pins in to bi weekly. Would I need to sterilize the vials if I withdrew 0.5 cc and added 1cc tren? Any suggestions would be great. Doing this will allow me to travel under the radar so to speak

Number 1 this would only be for your personal use, not be stored, used up weekly, and only one reload per vial. With that stated: I have done this several times with no problems. Swab the stopper, don't reuse the draw/load needle and you will be fine.

Braw16

Reaction score
I've done the same as PFM as POB and PFM stated wipe it with a swab you should be fine. When I was younger and not as smart I reused needles never wiped anything and never had a problem so it would be rare especially if your being clean about it.

Reaction score
I cover the bottle heads in aluminum foil. I keep it in a 180c oven for 2 hours.

New Threads