SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you guys do to stop tren cough? Or do you just man up.and ride it out

Not much you can do as far as I know.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stick your head in the freezer when you feel it coming on.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pob said when it happens put ur head in the freezer. ...the cool air will soothe your lungs
I would say one of those mint cool cough drops before pinning might help.

also have heard to heat tren for pip issues. and again for cough Inject the compound slowly. seems when pushing the plunger too quick causes the coughing

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuck he said while I was writting .....

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last time I got it I was on my knees coughing and throwing up over the toilet. Its only happened a couple times when I knick a vein

Reaction score
Yeah my tren is pellets and dosed at 150 a get a little pip not much but shit about every 3 shot I cough

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah my tren is pellets and dosed at 150 a get a little pip not much but shit about every 3 shot I cough

150 thats pretty cool thats about what I inject eod it would be nice to have mine dosed at 150 im done with this tren run gonna hop on some npp real soon.

49ER

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have never really tried npp maybe one day

I never have either I hear good things im gonna run 800npp and at least a gram of test maybe 1200 gonna be my biggest cycle

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had it twice. Seems if you nick a blood vessel and some of the oil gets in then i cough bad. Almost to the point of hacking up my lungs. But if you pin carefully and make sure you've not hit a vessel then you should be fine.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had it twice. Seems if you nick a blood vessel and some of the oil gets in then i cough bad. Almost to the point of hacking up my lungs. But if you pin carefully and make sure you've not hit a vessel then you should be fine.

Exactly how I get it. I start getting this tingling feeling in the back of my throat and have to try really hard not to cough or else it gets worse.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last time I got it I was on my knees coughing and throwing up over the toilet. Its only happened a couple times when I knick a vein

^^^^^ this is what i think tren cough is also, nothing but hitting a vein. I shoot a lot of tren, I dont get tren cough. although it has happened on occasion but it has also happened when taking things other than tren. therefore
i think its when you hit a vein and you're getting some into youre bloodstream. jmo

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For some people it's not that bad, I just finished my second tren cycle with everyday pinning
And got tren cough now 3 times total out of over a hundred tren pins
And for me, it's starts to burn my throat a little, then I fight not to cough.. Once I do it becomes continuous but not as hard as people describe... Only lasts a few mins

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For some people it's not that bad, I just finished my second tren cycle with everyday pinning
And got tren cough now 3 times total out of over a hundred tren pins
And for me, it's starts to burn my throat a little, then I fight not to cough.. Once I do it becomes continuous but not as hard as people describe... Only lasts a few mins
See it has to be from hitting a vein or it would happen
All of the time.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I found making sure tren mixes well in syringe eliminates it from happening..I always put test in then tren then mast heat up and only had a issue once..

Reaction score
Ive been pinning tren ace ED for about 8 weeks now and have had only one experience similar to this. Not so much coughing as it just felt like I couldnt really breathe and some anxiety for maybe 3 mins.

Kinda wish I would get it once so I know this tren is legit haha, although I have been getting great strength gains, sweating all the time, and some mild shoulder acne so It leads me to belive it is tren

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All the research I have done on it, I found that its the caspian in it that makes you cough. Its when you pierce a vein and all it takes is a micro of a drop to enter the bloodstream and you get tren cough. they injected straight caspian (very small dosages nothing like what we do) into subjects and that is exactly what they got. So if you pierce a vein, then inject into the muscle when you pull it out that tiny bit left on the needle is all you need to hit the bloodstream and you will cough. The freezer trick worked well for me. I thought I was dying the first time I got it. You can also get it from deca but it is way less of an effect over tren.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been pinning tren ace ED for about 8 weeks now and have had only one experience similar to this. Not so much coughing as it just felt like I couldnt really breathe and some anxiety for maybe 3 mins.

Kinda wish I would get it once so I know this tren is legit haha, although I have been getting great strength gains, sweating all the time, and some mild shoulder acne so It leads me to belive it is tren

Impulses, when you push the air out of the syringe lick that drip that comes out and if it has a burning feeling on your tongue then chances are your tren is legit.

New Threads