what are the positive and negative of blast and cruise

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This question has been on my mind since me and hulk were talking in the chat and this subject came up.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Basically, if you're not already on TRT you will be (or will need be) after an extended period of blasting and cruising.

If you're old and gray & past your prime baby-making days, this may not be a detriment to you.

The benefit to incorporating the 'cruise' (in between blasts) is to take the strain off your system for a while (eg. lipids, blood pressure) while still preserving a T-level that's commensurate with a healthy younger lad (but not in excess).

I blast & cruise. My advice: respect the cruise. It's there for a reason, and not to be ignored in the interest of staying 'On' for the rest of your life (hello, kidney / liver / heart issues!).

If you're a youngin' and not on TRT, then blast & cruise is not for you IMO.

Peace.

- Savage

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
blast to get big cruise to rest the liver and kydneys

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
blast and cruise to me means u never come off steroids

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Positives-Getting Jacked!
Negative-Sides! I'm too lazy to list them.... I'm sure you can figure it out.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, youre too young IMO for blast and cruise.

Thats a lifelong commitment, and unless you are 100% committed to going pro at this age, I would wait until you NEED to be permanently placed on drugs before going that route.

If youre not seriously going pro at this age, really, whats the point of starting so early?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They actually promote blast and cruise at one of the boards I visit...... to 18y/o's .......to 21y/o's....
To everybody....

You will actually get flamed if you inquire about PCT.

Shit is beyond stupid. You almost need to read all of the posts wearing a helmet.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Negs: get sick of pinning, sometimes on cruise the dose is still relatively high, say 300mg and because of that you never feel like yourself, the constant management of meds etc

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Negs: get sick of pinning, sometimes on cruise the dose is still relatively high, say 300mg and because of that you never feel like yourself, the constant management of meds etc

What do you mean you never feel like yourself. Lethargic?

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No complaints for me, but many will get tired of pinning all day. I pin everyday on cycle and its nbd, 2x a week on a cruise isn't bad at all. I have low t tho and love maintaining all my cycle gains. Def not for anyone tho! It's a life commitment, so be sure ur into the bb lifestyle 110%.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you mean you never feel like yourself. Lethargic?
with me my hormones are all over the place, on blast i am doing several compounds and moderate doses, cruising i am on a low dose of test. it is like puberty every 3 or 4 months. i have to watch my moods very close. acne, pinning 4 times a week instead of twice.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember the exact question you asked in the shout was "can you blast & cruise and still be natty?"

To this day I did not think it was a serious question to be honest...

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To be clear:

TRT is something you only do if you need to or you are trying to be pro and never plan to come off - take it from us who now have to be on just to stay at normal levels

and no you cannot be on steroids (whether its blast or cruise) and still be natty

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The big advantage is no post cycle crash...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight guys.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Positives-you'll be able to reach goals not attainable with cycling on and off (nationals/pro size)

Negatives-shutdown-cruise for long enough and you'll stop making endogenous test

Look at all the national level/pro guys-this is what cruising (of course a plethora of other shit is used) can get you

Also, Swiper is a good example of a normal guy who cruises nationals/pro doses (1.5-2g for 8 years so far with 1-2 blasts a year):
qKn04Xs.jpg

He stays around 270-280lbs at 5'9..however this brings up another point

If you get bad sides with 750mg of test, or get sides with more than moderate doses of gear...you DO NOT have great gear response

No great genes=DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CRUISING

There's a reason pro's/national level guys can cruise on moderate-high doses (eg 500mg-1.5g+) and do blasts with 2-3G+ of gear-their genes!

If you can't handle high doses without bad sides, you don't have the genes to even think about cruising lol

That's why people with shitty gear response try to make up for it with a shitload of gear but get horrible gyno, acne, and bloat and fall off the map..cough trey brewer cough

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do bloods drop back to reasonable ranges when cruising and does bp lower down enough to be somewhat healthy?

New Threads