Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I rather have them guys make me some stir fry then fly a plane

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is great. too bad society is so fucked up. jokes like these should happen all the time.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL, Ho Lee Fuk!

Reaction score
Someone should lose their job at that news station. How does that slip through the cracks? All-time news anchor fail.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a cluster fuck!

Respect,
Vette

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is great. too bad society is so fucked up. jokes like these should happen all the time.

This is a local news station , funny as hell cause the woman is a beeeayatch, she was on apologizing, 'I'm not a racist'' boo hoo'in. We all thought it was funny as hell

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good prank, someone hire that intern. I don't know how the anchor could have read it with out going "wait, wtf...this can't be right!" Funny shit.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a local news station , funny as hell cause the woman is a beeeayatch, she was on apologizing, 'I'm not a racist'' boo hoo'in. We all thought it was funny as hell

Its a shame that a spoof over the pronunciation of names means they have to go on record as not being racist.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone should lose their job at that news station. How does that slip through the cracks? All-time news anchor fail.

It's okay for a rapper to say nigga 50 times in every fucking "song" but you're taking a stand on something like this?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The news anchor fucked it up. She pronounced Ho Lee Fuk like it had an E at the end. It would been nice if woud said correctly.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's okay for a rapper to say nigga 50 times in every fucking "song" but you're taking a stand on something like this?

I understood the post to mean someone in charge of proof reading or perhaps an editor. The Anchor should not be held to task for reading what should be properly prepared...Im pretty sure thats what he ment.

Reaction score
I understood the post to mean someone in charge of proof reading or perhaps an editor. The Anchor should not be held to task for reading what should be properly prepared...Im pretty sure thats what he ment.

That is what I meant. It had nothing to do with race. And for the record, my wife and I were laughing hysterically this morning when we saw this. Funny stuff.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am a big believer in the "if you cant take a joke, eat shit and die" philosophy.

I laughed my fucking ass off watching that clip and like Worm, wish it happened more often.

New Threads