Another transplant from ology...

Reaction score
Stumbled across this forum tonight while trying to get caught up on the latest in the AAS world. I've been a regular poster at times over on ology (solid rep) and found some good info and good people over there when I first started HRT a few years ago. I'm mainly an information junkie and research the hell out of everything related to my health. I'm happy to help n00bs but I don't talk out my ass about things I don't have any personal experience with. If I offer up comments the info I share is based on my own experiences, not hear-say. As such, I tend to just read and ask questions.

I'm a guy in my mid-40's who has been a gym rat since I was 15y/o. I've taken almost every supplement on the market over the years (and have seen some absolutely shitty products come and go) but never ventured into the AAS realm until I was diagnosed with low T back in 2010. My GP put me on a low dose of test cyp and my research about HRT led me to a few AAS forums where you guys are actually the ones with the best knowledge about what works and what doesn't. I've run about 6 cycles and in different cycles have run combos of test cyp (always as a base), deca, tren E, NPP, or EQ (please re-read that -- I've never run all those in one cycle together - lol). My goals are more related to fitness and health these days and much less about bulking up just for the sake of taking up more space on the planet. I have a nasty case of osteoarthritis (both knees) and found I prefer to run test and deca when I do a cycle.

Looking forward to a better signal to noise ratio over here.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great intro, Mate! Lots of us Grey Beards around SI. You'll fit right in! Welcome!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

JM750

Reaction score
Welcome. This place is a lot better then ology. As far as No Morons! That place seems to cultivate them. and then they keep them on board!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to where all the cool kids hang out. :)

superman4hire

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I tend to like guys like you, honest and forthright. Although, I'm part of the "bulking up just for the sake of taking up more space on the planet" crowd.

Just eating my way to the top of the food chain. ha. ;-)

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Nice to see people can do a good introduction unlike some others.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother, good to have you at SI.

Respect,
Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to The Sight.

Reaction score
Welcome. I tend to like guys like you, honest and forthright. Although, I'm part of the "bulking up just for the sake of taking up more space on the planet" crowd.

Just eating my way to the top of the food chain. ha. ;-)

LOL. There's nothing wrong with that -- it's just not for me at this stage of my life. I grew up in the '80's when guys were taking fist-fulls of DBOL, no test, and no AI. Guys would blow up like puffer fish for a couple of months and then turn into emotional little bitches when coming off cycle with no PCT. I never ran gear back in those days but was around plenty of people who did. It's nice to see how far we have come and how much our knowledge has expanded. We can actually run cycles -- sometimes BIG cycles -- responsibly these days without putting our bodies through hormonal hell.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si buddy. A lot of us here are from ology. People new don't realize what goes on there.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome epic ed nice name bro!!

New Threads