The babes from Fox

Reaction score
Very clever and fun to watch, and the women are attractive, but it's not enough to make me watch Fox News.

Reaction score
Afraid of the truth?

The truth according to who, Rupert Murdoch? I am not implying they do not report on facts. It is the agenda pushing that turns me off. Rupert Murdoch has masterfully created a news station that pushes right-wing ideologies like nothing we have ever seen. I take my hat off to Rupert for what he has established, but it's just not for me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The truth according to who, Rupert Murdoch? I am not implying they do not report on facts. It is the agenda pushing that turns me off. Rupert Murdoch has masterfully created a news station that pushes right-wing ideologies like nothing we have ever seen. I take my hat off to Rupert for what he has established, but it's just not for me.

As opposed to every other station that pushes a left wing ideology? Or at best just pretends like the ills of the left aren't happening?

Benghazi

Reaction score
As opposed to every other station that pushes a left wing ideology? Or at best just pretends like the ills of the left aren't happening?

Benghazi

I completely agree that every news station pushes an agenda. We just happen to be discussing Fox News. MSNBC is so far to the left it is ridiculous.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the ladies look good. I dont pay attention to half the shit they say.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Much like the hispanic channel, better on mute

New Threads