Car Broken into at Gym

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man I'm fucking pissed. Busted my ass working all day even though its Sunday then had 45minutes to race to the gym to get in a workout before they closed at 6. Slammed out a killer shoulder workout. Walked out the door as they locked it behind me. Started my BMW. Looked down in the center console and my cash which was $400/$500 is fucking gone. Then my dash lights up saying there's a problem with one of the windows. Look over to the passenger window and the fucking thing is down about 4". Now when I got out I cracked all the windows about an inch because its so hot here. Then I noticed there's two hand prints on the window where somebody forced it down to get there arm in. Can't wait to go back tomorrow and see if theres cameras in the parking lot. I'm 99% sure there a bunch. I'm gonna kill whoever did this.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cops get prints off the window? Chances are its some fucking junkie that's got a bunch of priors.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get evidence. then press charges.

I don't leave cash or phones or anything that May give some one desire to break a window.
here they will break a window for a loose dollar. a cell phone/gps device. etc etc. so a wad of cash? yea..... that's very inviting to a passer by

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dirty scumbag mother fuckers.

I had the same thing happen my window cost more to fix than the stereo they took.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got my whole fuckin work truck stolen from the gym I was at out of town. Bastards

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My like is for killing the person BTW

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happened to me a few years back when I left my gps in the car. Its a major pain in the ass. We called the cops, but since we didn't record the serial # off it we pretty much kissed the gps good bye. The worst part was that it wasn't even a good gps. It was 4 yrs old and barely worked. The f^%ers broke my window for a POS gps that MIGHT have been worth $20.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No. I'm not into calling cops. Handle my own problems. It's a bitch because I live in a nice area. You can be comfortable leaving your keys in your car almost anywhere around here. This gym is huge and completely fenced off from everything around it. And the time of the day I go I see the same 20 people every day. So I'm kind of hoping its somebody I recognize. If it is. They will absolutly be getting the piss beat out of then next time there at the gym.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shitty man. I hate thief's. People who steal from other hard working people are pieces of shit

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah man that totally sucks balls!! i had my own truck broken into in my own drive way of all places... the gym should have cameras especially if its in a nice part of town... but id still let the cops know, oh and always video tape everything u own, serial #'s ect... learned this in the military when the dirty scumbags broke into like 4-5 of our rooms when we were all on leave, coincidence? i think not!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes handle it yourself. Cops wont run fingerprints over a small property crime like this.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The fucked up part is LE spending time & resources to bust gear. How many juiceheads broke into some junkies car, or any car for that matter to support their habit.

Twisted up fucking laws.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was a major problem at my gym, now they have a security guard at the parking lot at all times.

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes handle it yourself. Cops wont run fingerprints over a small property crime like this.

Au Contraire Mon Frère... This happened to my sister and after running the prints they found out it was a 18 year old neighbor down the street with a record. Caught the guy in about 3 days.

This also happened to me, and the cops found the guy two days later walking down the street with all of my stuff in his back pack. He also had about 6 other ID's and belongings of other people.

Long story short. Let the cops know, it will help one way or another.

Reaction score
Cars get broken into at my gym all the time. I hate those fucking pieces of shit. It takes a real scumbag o steal from someone's vehicle. I'd like to see these pricks man up and try to rob me in person.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This doesn't happen frequently at my gym. Every now and then someone will try. But my gym is like 75% powerlifters and strongmen. The strongmen actually train in the parking lot.

Reaction score
This doesn't happen frequently at my gym. Every now and then someone will try. But my gym is like 75% powerlifters and strongmen. The strongmen actually train in the parking lot.

Damn. I wish I had a gym like that in my area. Sounds like my kind of place!

Reaction score
We have an apartment for my girl in Vegas.the lame fucks broke her window in her brand new benz and stole her tanning lotion and her cd's and her school back pack but took out the hundreds of dollars of school books they could have returned to the unlv bookstore no questions asked.Vegas cops didn't even come out and do a report they called within 48 hrs.im not even gonna mention the insurance claim we put in.i feel yeah though!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That F'in sucks bro.....piece of shits can't handle making an honest buck and have to take others. Ask that gym owner if they have surveillance camera. I know my gym does and they can pull tape. Then get you baseball bat ready, time to break some fucks legs.

New Threads