Well, where is it?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where is the public outrage?

Where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Spike Lee, Eric Holder.

Where is Barack Obama?

All you crybaby fucks sucking the media tit over TM ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/18829994/he-was-a

Braw16

Reaction score
Where the fuck is the media on this? I live in SC and never heard a word about it. This is shit I'm talking it will never be equal as long as the liberal media doesn't want it to be. Think about with out separation news stories would go down there would be no need for Jesse jackass. Well I'm fucking pissed that I'm getting shoved to the side and no cares how I feel. I don't think I'm racist for wanting the same coverage as treyvon got am I wrong.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where the fuck is the media on this? I live in SC and never heard a word about it. This is shit I'm talking it will never be equal as long as the liberal media doesn't want it to be. Think about with out separation news stories would go down there would be no need for Jesse jackass. Well I'm fucking pissed that I'm getting shoved to the side and no cares how I feel. I don't think I'm racist for wanting the same coverage as treyvon got am I wrong.

This kid didn't even attack, he got killed for ABSOLUTELY no reason.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a fucked up story.

But if there is no media spin (FOR RATINGS) there will be no coverage.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quick, all MSNBC and Al Sharpton and let him know about this. Im sure he will be all over it like a rash.

More than likely though i bet they just dont care because it does fit the victim narrative they want to portray.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not their fault. They r just a product of their environment....

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^ you mean no "justifiable/legal" reason.....

NO, he clearly said "This kid didn't even attack, he got killed for ABSOLUTELY no reason."
Plain as day, black and white.

I know thats what he ment.....

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^ you mean no "justifiable/legal" reason.....

Travon Martin had the option of keeping on route and going home. Marley Lion was given no option, cold blooded murder. The surveillance video tells the story just as the wounds on George Zimmerman's heads tells that story.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The naacp actually responded to this question. Google it. It is ridiculous how they try to say it is different cuz there was a immediate arrest in the lion case. Design worth a read

G

Georgia

Well the police took a look at Zimmerman's broken nose and saw he OBVIOUSLY got attacked. Combine that with the legal statutes of Florida in which you do not have to retreat if attacked before defending yourself. Unfortunate for Jackson and that faggot Sharpton guy, there was NO racism involved in the solving on the Martin/Zimmerman case. They simply made honest judgement and knew the laws backing Zimmerman's decision to pull the trigger as he feared for his safety. Too bad it happened, but laws are laws.

Lion on the other hand was murdered by a bunch of thieving low lives and we should all be even more outraged because he did NOTHING to provoke these black guys who killed him into actually murdering him.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They exploited the death of a youth, A youth they never gave a fuck about.
Truthfully this pony show was for ratings, promoting personal agendas and spreading propaganda.

This shit isn't black vs white or mexican .... It is money. It is ratings. The only color that matters is green.

You think these people give a fuck about justice, Right or wrong?

It is about haves or have nots. & the silent stripping of your liberties. (sheep).

Just the way I see it.

Whats up with the guy snowden ? Just seen he was nominated for a nobel peace prize.

I want to ask a question to you guys, A serious question.
Why isn't Chicago or Detroit in the news? Why aren't those places focal points for the many various reasons?
Because nobody gives a fuck. There is no controversy, So nothing to play off of to increase ratings.
Nobody truly cares.

People die everyday.

Braw16

Reaction score
Exactly curls and no one can shit about it.