Just joined the Anabolic group

NeoPT

Reaction score
How long you been on the CoQ-10? I thought i seen this on TV but not possitive.

About 2 days. Its a powerful antioxidant that seems to offer a lot of benefits. Something to look into, it is a little pricey though.

NeoPT

Reaction score
Okay! Roughly One month in. Couple changes to note, mostly good things. Also, Got [size=+2]MEASUREMENTS![/size] Unfortunately the measurements were from a few months back, but I was roughly the same size pre cycle and the changes thus far are pretty drastic.

Today
Arms- 15.6(+.35")
Shoulders- 48(+1.24")
Chest- 40.5(+2"!)
Waist- 33(-1"!!)
Thigh- 24.25(+.25")
Calves- 14.9(+.4")

Last measurements were taken end of april- So 3 months natural plus 1 month on cycle. Pretty big changes imo, I should have taken measurements directly pre cycle but like I said, I was the same weight/strength and roughly the same size. Regardless if a lot of my progress was done natural, I'm excited about the measurements. It feels good to have hard work pay off. The biggest changed have definitely come to my shoulders/chest, which were my lagging areas. So I'm definitely gaining muscle and losing body fat quickly, one inch off the waist is pretty drastic as well. STOKED!

Weight tonight was 180. Strength has gone up, aggression seems to be up a tad as well. Skin has cleared up a great deal, I find that taking two showers per day has helped with some of the oily skin. Libido is through the fuckin roof! I want to fuck everything, I have an annoying hard on for at least an hour upon waking, its ridiculous. I know this seems trivial, but the girls that were 5's, are now 7's and so on. Not to be shallow, just saying that everything is fuckable now and its definitely a struggle to stay focused lol. If I ever skip a day without sex/masturbation, its brutal! Soo yeah, just gotta maintain haha.

Anyways other than that PIP was minimal for left quad. Quads and Delts are my favorites as of now. Oh and unfortunately I wasted 3 shots, finished my first vial already. I just overdrew and made a lot of mistakes in the beginning. Hopefully i can do all 24... All is well in test land :D

NeoPT

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

QUick update, about 5 weeks into the cycle. Strength is higher than its ever been. All numbers/lifts are up and I seem to have added a decent amount of muscle while staying the same or possibly losing a tad bit of bodyfat. Getting a lot of steroid comments, "Whoa you're a cheater! haha" or "wow I need to get some of what you're taking" etc. Fucking annoying, and I constantly have to talk about my new diet/consistency to gym goers ect. Comes with the territory though lol. Have no idea how pros deal with the scrutiny and comments about gear... Can't even imagine.

Unfortunately, I started to get painful/sensitive nips 2 days ago and made a pretty huge observation. The Aromasin clumps at the bottom. For the first 10 days or so I was drawing from the vial with out shaking, and probably getting a super concentrated dose, not the typical 6.25mg. I even started to get achey joints/lethargy. So I skipped a day here and there. Returned to ED dosing. A week went by and everything was back to normal. Today... I looked closely at the bottle in the light... And the solution was far less concentrated! It was far less colored and there wasnt much powder at the bottom. I compared this bottle to a new bottle of Aromasin and noticed that the new bottle had a lot more powder at the bottom and when shaken was a completely different color! The new bottle was surprisingly darker/more concentrated. It was like a completely different compound, leading me to believe that the lack of shaking caused me to overdose in the beginning and get far more solution, leaving more solvent in the future.

Lesson learned. I have tossed the old bottle. Started the new bottle and will be more tedious about shaking it. Also currently doing 40mg ed Nolva in the mean time. Also, I had a very very small raised area (even before the cycle) which was barely noticeable. After spending way too much time analyzing my nipples, I realized that area was a very small lump, probably half the size of a pea. The lump had gotten a tad bigger it seemed. Probably a pre-pubescent lump from long ago. Anyways, just got some Letro-and may dose that at .625 ed for a few days to clear up the rest of the puffiness and hopefully shrink the preexisting lump. From what i've read, letro will do nothing for a lump that has been there for so long, so I dont have any high hopes. No biggie, as I would never have noticed it had I not cycled and examined my nipples a million times lol.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
always shake liquid orals lol !

NeoPT

Reaction score
Okay bros! Lots to update here

Blood work came in, Test is >1500, estrogen is 42. HDL is 26(LOW).

Everything else checked back normal. Obviously the AI is doing its job at 6.25/ed. I have started doing 12.5 2x/week just to keep estro a tad lower. Weight is around 185 right now, the strength is through the roof and i've definitely put on a lot of muscle. Pumps are ridiculous! lower back pumps have been excruciating as well as shoulder pumps. Taurine seems to alleviate some of this yes? If anyone can confirm that would be much appreciated.

I've also started a ghrp ghrh regimen.
ghrp6- 100mcg 3x/day
mod grf(1-29)- 100 mcg 3x/day

It will be harder to differentiate my recovery now but I wanted to start the peptides early to see if if I can maintain a much higher natural bodyweight when all is said and done Hoping to be above 180 4 months from now at a low bopdyfat. Also, I've split up doses on test and it helped TREMENDOUSLY. so saturday for instance, ill do half cc in 2 bodyparts. Wow what a huge difference, I think my body just had a hard time taking in 1cc in one site. Anyways everything is going smooth, will be trying to make changes in order to raise my HDL. I will try to take in a higher percentage of complex carbs, will be throwing in more flax/hemp seeds and olive oil and will start niacin around 500mg/day. Go hard or go home! :D

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maintain?

Wish you had. Osta to test during pct. Worked well for me

NeoPT

Reaction score
Wow, Very interesting. SARMs seem to be the future. Almost sounds too good to be true..

New Threads