SI is the Best

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What I learned is there are alot of Bros and Sisters on here that are excellent parents and take care of their faimlies and own. Good folks that look out for a friend when he/she needs a hand up.

Ive learned alot more than how to pump iron. Im a better father and friend because of you and this board. You have my respect and thanks friends. I will be there to return the favor.

Reaction score
Being a husband and a father myself, it is good to know that there are others on the board.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's more than just a forum board. We're family, albeit a fairly dysfunctional one at time. We got your back and are here for each other when needed.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, SI rocks.

Its like crack, i have to log on daily and get my taste or somethings not right lol

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah si is the shiit. Even for trolls like myself. Too many good bros in here.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Si is definitely my other family. Hope all is well on your end BGH

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As well with me to all,yall are my family,and I depend on all my friends here!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, SI rocks.

Its like crack, i have to log on daily and get my taste or somethings not right lol
more like Herms like crack. You gotta get a taste of this sexy boy daily. :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What I learned is there are alot of Bros and Sisters on here that are excellent parents and take care of their faimlies and own. Good folks that look out for a friend when he/she needs a hand up.

Ive learned alot more than how to pump iron. Im a better father and friend because of you and this board. You have my respect and thanks friends. I will be there to return the favor.

Accidental dislike, my bad...dammit, small target icons. This is a great post.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id like to reiterate what r1der said, i got the tapatalk app and surfe this sight all the time just to see whats going on! All the time! Even if im not posting im reading and learning all the time! Its good to know there are great bros out there who do actually care!

NOW EVERYONE SEND ME SOME MONEY FOR MY CYCLE AND MY FURLOUGH OR I QUIT! Paypal now!! Haha!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent post BGH, you and many others on SI have inspired me on many fronts, not just lifting. Thank you for that.

New Threads