Thread: Charles Barkley

Thanks

Charles Barkley

Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks

Re: Charles Barkley

wow, he actually sounded half way intelligent! Now if he can figure out a way to sound intelligent for his half time reports of nba games on tnt........

Thanks

LOL Chuck just talks shit for the sake of talking shit. I think he misses playing the game and talkin slick to other players.
    Instead he does it on the half time reports.
    Oh well.
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks

Some of the conversations between him and shaq are classic. I have never felt so uncomfortable and entertained at the same time watching them at halftime.

Thanks

He kept it real
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

I like what he said, but let's not forget "he hates white people", said it on air!!!
    Chances are if you busting a nut, you're having a good time!

Thanks

Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    I like what he said, but let's not forget "he hates white people", said it on air!!!
    Wiggers are white and I hate them, so can he.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 896 Posts

Originally Posted by ccpro View Post
    He can't hate white people that bad, his wife of 24 years is as white as can be.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 Times in 2,995 Posts

I guess I took a different perspective from this. I dont buy what he is saying. Hes a ****ing idiot, always has been. Without basketball hes in stripes.

The fact that he is saying, at the same time, that this was racial and the media has dirty hands is obsurd. Without the media there is NO racism in this case, unless your a racist looking to start shit...or worse, your one of these kiss ass fake bastards that acts like racism makes them sick. The reality is these folks, black, white or red love racism because they can vomit some packaged answers and replies to make themselves look concerned, smart, and morally better than those____________. They get accolades from the media and liberal peers for being better than that.

Also beware of the concerned Charles Barkley or any incert here:__________ that is "just tired of seeing the racisim" when his dumb ass cant see that hes been duped by the very people interviewing him. At least the people he complains about (the racists that just want a platform) arent 2 faced sneeky mother****ers.

Anybody ever thought about this, the very people that want YOU to get along with others regardless of color or their level of disfunction, are not the ones that share your ****ing zip code. They can sit back safe in their neighborhood and fire insults or criminal charges at good simeritans like George Zimmerman and scorn those that dont kiss ass just to avoid that racist stamp that is sure to come from the media.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 896 Posts

Trevon Martin is dead as shit, George Zimmerman can go **** himself. I don't care about either of these pieces of shit. One was a thug, the other one is a fake, wannabe, pussy cop. This whole story is a waste of ****in time, I have more important things to worry about than two shit stains on humanity. I'm gonna finish my cocktail and **** my wife. Have a good night dudes........drunk as shit and proud to be a working class white man!!!! Polital correctness is for pussys.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,998 Times in 4,982 Posts

Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post

Anybody ever thought about this, the very people that want YOU to get along with others regardless of color or their level of disfunction, are not the ones that share your ****ing zip code. They can sit back safe in their neighborhood and fire insults or criminal charges at good simeritans like George Zimmerman and scorn those that dont kiss ass just to avoid that racist stamp that is sure to come from the media.
    This might be the most insightful post in this thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 925 Posts

it doesn't matter what happens in anything like this Zimmerman trial,everything in this world revolves around racism.Why cant this media frenzy grow up,geeze:devilish: