Hemorrhoids

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm fucking dying over here! I went heavy on Monday and this is my reward. I blew my ass out. feels like its inside out and i can barely walk.

So far I've tried Preparation H (inside and out) and sat in the salt bath. Anybody got any recommendations? I'm trying to avoid the doctor, but if I'm not right by Tuesday ill go.

I would also appreciate skipping all the butt fucking jokes. I know this is a funny topic to most of you children, but one day you'll be old as piss and God willing you will still be in good shape to still be lifting. Possibly you'll be like the rest if this country and fucking fat and lazy either way you will most likely have this Problem.

Fuck going heavy!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
last I heard the doctors cant do much. they will advise you not to lift heavy objects and avoid spicy foods. eat lots of fiber

im sorry it happened to you. I hear they are very troublesome.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SFG had surgery for this, but I think his ruptured or something.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sounds painful. I'd have to say go to the Doc. I know some bad cases require surgery. I had a buddy who had a swollen external hemorrhoid that the Doc relieved with an incision. He was in and out and felt a lot better right away. I know they also do injections with chemicals that shrink the roid, my uncle had that done a few years back, so at least some procedures aren't that invasive. Good luck grind.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I get one I poke it with a needle and drain the blood out. Usually it goes away by the following day but it stops hurting instantly. Aspirin will thin your blood and can help to clear them up.

JM750

Reaction score
Damn, get better. That sucks. Never had it.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Do you really lance it? This actually sounds good.

When I get one I poke it with a needle and drain the blood out. Usually it goes away by the following day but it stops hurting instantly. Aspirin will thin your blood and can help to clear them up.

Braw16

Reaction score
I went to the doc for them and he prescribed me hydrocortisone acetate 2.5% pramoxine HCI 1% cream
Took them away and helps anytime I have a flare otherwise I think you have to go and get them banded. Whatever that doesn't sound fun.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That's basically the same thing my buddy had done. Except he had a doc cut it. I hope you have someone you trust poking around your butt with a needle. I see that ending badly. I hate the doc also, but when it comes to lancing things in your asshole, I think I'd trust a professional. Good luck, you got some big balls if you let your wife or buddy do it!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, this gave me a great visual of Reg.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yes, I've done it more than one time and it has worked for me. Take a shower and wash the area thoroughly with soap. Then clean the area with betadine. Poking it with a needle is painful but when the blood is drained out it usually stops hurting instantly. Normally it will go away completely by the following day.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Squeeze the fucker

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
set in a warm tub of water with some Epson salt;) you will be amazed,it will help

Braw16

Reaction score
Your nuts regs that thought never crossed my mind you must be pretty fucking flexible because I'm not about to go in blind with a needle and hope for the best

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Get them removed I did, mine didn't rupture they just wouldn't shrink anymore.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro, I'm only good for "butt fucking jokes"....feel better!!!

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your nuts regs that thought never crossed my mind you must be pretty fucking flexible because I'm not about to go in blind with a needle and hope for the best

I'm horribly inflexible. I used a mirror.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's the size of a grape....I'm pretty sure I could do it after a ten day drunk.

That's basically the same thing my buddy had done. Except he had a doc cut it. I hope you have someone you trust poking around your butt with a needle. I see that ending badly. I hate the doc also, but when it comes to lancing things in your asshole, I think I'd trust a professional. Good luck, you got some big balls if you let your wife or buddy do it!

New Threads