Do not fart in the hood

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was some funny shit. How this dude didn't get punched or slapped surprises me.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"You a rude muthafukka!" - Old lady in tha' Hood

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
=)) lmao , I dont know how he didnt get slapped up

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, funny shit, literally. I wanna see what happened when they cut the camera off! looked like a couple of them brothas was ready to clock that skinny fool

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was some funny shit. How this dude didn't get punched or slapped surprises me.

He does once. he's in walmart and farts near this lady in one of those motorized carts. Her redneck boyfriend punches him in the face.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My daughter got more punk in them then that old FART!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's some funny shit.....but what a pussy to get punched out by grandpa......

Times Roman

Reaction score
even worse...

do not fart in bed

(while getting a blowjob!)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But of course it had to happen at a Walmart. That old dude got braver by the second lol

Times Roman

Reaction score
ok, just watched the vid.

it's a real immature "joke"

and that old man couldn't punch to save his life.

shenky

Reaction score
Funny story, back in my rebel without a cause days, my friends and I would frequent a bad neighborhood in L.A. because it housed an abandoned warehouse where raves were thrown every month.

So, we park 2 mile or so away in the hood and start walking. Mind you, this is Vernon on a Friday night. Damn near every block has people drinking alcohol and other things right on their front lawn. So my friend and I are pregaming it, drinking beer and chain smoking on the way to the venue.

In turn, I have to pee, so I did what nature intended and find the nearest dumpster and let it go. Midstream, around 6 intimidating dudes with baggy pants sneak up behind me, and the ringleader says something like,

"What the **** bro, pissin in my neighborhood. Bitches gotta pay for doing dat" ...I dont know the exact verbage.

I drunkenly zip up, confidently turn around and say "hey man, we dont want no trouble, have this..." offer him a cigarette and a beer, and next thing I know we're having a regular conversation about the town he's living in and he wishes us a good party night.

It seemed pretty comical at the time. I definitely would not have been so confident had I not had beer in my system.

Last edited:

New Threads