You Have No F'n Excuse

G

Georgia

Deaf and blind and out there lifting his ass off. Can't even see his gains but that doesn't stop him. Just go fucking lift.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stories like this, where someone decides to just kick ass in the face of extremely adverse or difficult conditions---and where others would claim its impossible---are just mind blowing. Guys like this are true champions. Not just in sport, but in life.

Very Inspirational, Geo. nice post.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post Georgia. Truly amazing. I get sick and tired of people's excuses on a daily basis.

Times Roman

Reaction score
new this bloke once. he was a quadriplegic, couldn't move his arms or legs, or feel his toes.
he wanted to get into sports somehow.
after some discussion, he made up his mind.
he went into baseball.
he started off in the minors as third base.............

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post geo, thank u

Braw16

Reaction score
Great post Geo! I've had my problems but my grandfather lost his legs at 28 and I can honestly say I never heard him bitch and that man took care of 7 acres of land built sheds he never asked for help he just did it. It helps put things into perspective for me.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seeing things like that is always a good reminder to never complain

We're a lot more blessed than most folks

Yet we still complain lol

Good for that guy, he's got drive

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this post. It's a great reminder to be thankful for the simple things I take for granite everyday.

That guys in awesome shape! This really motivates me!

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Incredibly inspirational. Saw a young kid come into the gym a few weeks back with a prosthetic leg. Pushing himself through his one leg workout. At the end of his workout I went to him and asked what had happened. Turns out he stepped on an IED in Afghanistan. I shook his hand and thanked him for his
Service. It's these types of people who in the face of adversity continue to push forward, that we should all glean some sense of inspiration and motivation and be thankful for what we have been given! I made a new friend that day.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of when I read GA'a opening post was how I've always believed that Helen Keller was a fraud perpetrated by that woman that was in her charge. Was her name Mary Todd? Whatever her name was I'm convinced she was a sociopath that exploited a deaf mute for her own personal gain and was resentful towards Helen as her intent was to be seen as a miracle worker and genius but wound up playing second fiddle and nothing more than a nursemaid with a fair amount of patience that was blessed to be the one to win the "Who wants to change the diaper of a deaf mute forever" lottery.
My intent isn't to offend but to expose a fraud and conspiracy....as I hope to do with 9/11, Waco, OKC Murry building bombing and the one that gets my blood boiling the fastest, Ruby Ridge. Sure Mary Todd is just one person, isn't an Evil entity and she didn't murder innocent citizens, but you can see how I can draw the comparison? Can't you?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first thing I thought of when I read GA'a opening post was how I've always believed that Helen Keller was a fraud perpetrated by that woman that was in her charge. Was her name Mary Todd? Whatever her name was I'm convinced she was a sociopath that exploited a deaf mute for her own personal gain and was resentful towards Helen as her intent was to be seen as a miracle worker and genius but wound up playing second fiddle and nothing more than a nursemaid with a fair amount of patience that was blessed to be the one to win the "Who wants to change the diaper of a deaf mute forever" lottery.
My intent isn't to offend but to expose a fraud and conspiracy....as I hope to do with 9/11, Waco, OKC Murry building bombing and the one that gets my blood boiling the fastest, Ruby Ridge. Sure Mary Todd is just one person, isn't an Evil entity and she didn't murder innocent citizens, but you can see how I can draw the comparison? Can't you?

Anne Sullivan was her name, I believe? Mary Todd? Was she married to Abe Lincoln?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anne Sullivan was her name, I believe? Mary Todd? Was she married to Abe Lincoln?

What does that have to with this thread??

Disabled dude builds a good body and reminds us how blessed we are

Dont even know why 9/11 or abe lincoln is even mentioned LOL

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lol wtf

Strong shrooms u eatin man lol

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What does that have to with this thread??

Disabled dude builds a good body and reminds us how blessed we are

Dont even know why 9/11 or abe lincoln is even mentioned LOL

Somebody's been drinking the cool aid.............

Reaction score
Very motivational.

New Threads