Considering NPP in my next run........

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking to hear everyone's experience with running npp, whether good,bad, indifferent.......

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ran it at 600 with test at 1.3g. I was a cranky bastard. But my joints felt awesome. Spongy did my diet and it was quite an experience. I'm picking up more in the near future.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good! I like npp, it's great. Works good for cutting or a lean bulk, good strength gains without bloat. Kicks in pretty quickly as well. Run some caber with it. The rebound of sex drive for me after dropping it is usually about a month or so, but with caber and cailis, shouldn't have any issues while on.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i only tried deca but nand is nand.I loved it bro

Times Roman

Reaction score
for me, it was hard to recover from ED. It's been almost 2 years now, and about six months ago, i'm starting to feel normal. I'll never use again!!!

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I used it at 600mg wk and got nice lean gains from it.. if was wanting lean mass would use again.. plan on running deca next time tho..

JM750

Reaction score
for me, it was hard to recover from ED. It's been almost 2 years now, and about six months ago, i'm starting to feel normal. I'll never use again!!!

Listen homie! I swore I'd never do deca again after not being able to use my junk for a long time. It was due to me not knowing WTF I was doing. (not saying you don't) This was long ago when we didn't have internet to get good information and good sources for all your needs. Anyway, I did not run caber, and was running the test way to low!
Now I run npp, deca and even tren and never have an issue. I run plenty of test in the cycle and run caber. No issues at all....

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Damn TR, I do not want that! Thanks for you experience input.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen homie! I swore I'd never do deca again after not being able to use my junk for a long time. It was due to me not knowing WTF I was doing. (not saying you don't) This was long ago when we didn't have internet to get good information and good sources for all your needs. Anyway, I did not run caber, and was running the test way to low!
Now I run npp, deca and even tren and never have an issue. I run plenty of test in the cycle and run caber. No issues at all....

I was planning on running Test at about 700-750/week..............

JM750

Reaction score
And run caber. You will be fine.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never ran NPP. Just deca. There are two ways to look at it. I think a lot of people have a hard time recovering. Lots of ED horror stories out there. Also I personally had some wierd side effects from it. That's the down side that you gamble with. The good side, especially for you, making good gains off of test only, something that I have never really been able to do, is that NPP/deca will change you so dramatically compared to test only you won't believe your eyes. For me I jumped back on another cycle right after PCT so I really don't know if I would have had ED issues. I kind of feel that I would because even with a bunch of Test/Mast in my system my libido was still very low. Just finally getting back to normal now 4 weeks into new cycle. That's very unlike me. So that's the gamble you take- possible lingering sexual problems after you come off but with redicilous gains that are very easy to keep.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i used deca at 500mg i didnt need caber..good to have on hand..also zero pp issues

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In all honesty couple months ago I would have said test/deca has been my favorite cycle so far. But now I feel that test/mast is my new favorite. Only four weeks in and the transformation is already redicilous. Think test/mast is much easier on your system. Might want to look into it.

Braw16

Reaction score
I had a great experience my elbows were hurting so bad but when running npp they cleared i was much stronger felt great. After this next show I'm going to run while I cruise at a lower dose 200-250 week.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im lookin forward to tryin npp in the near future too after me loving the long ester , bull says he wont go back to the longester:-0 that means its the bomb

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im crusing on 250mg test e and 250mg npp right now, feel great. I love Npp, great strength, great joints, no pp issues, no bloat

I have been blasting and crusing with test e and Npp only and will prob stick to it and only add hgh when i can

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In all honesty couple months ago I would have said test/deca has been my favorite cycle so far. But now I feel that test/mast is my new favorite. Only four weeks in and the transformation is already redicilous. Think test/mast is much easier on your system. Might want to look into it.

I was looking into that as well. Keeping my options open right now since I have some time before this begins. Already have the Test stocked up. Was looking at Npp, Mast, Var, dbol (not all in same run) but ready to add another compound in. I am looking for better strength gains this time too, along with some gains. I would like to hit 215. I still an AAS newbie to run Tren, but that's will be part of the game plan in future :D

Times Roman

Reaction score
Never ran NPP. Just deca. There are two ways to look at it. I think a lot of people have a hard time recovering. Lots of ED horror stories out there. Also I personally had some wierd side effects from it. That's the down side that you gamble with. The good side, especially for you, making good gains off of test only, something that I have never really been able to do, is that NPP/deca will change you so dramatically compared to test only you won't believe your eyes. For me I jumped back on another cycle right after PCT so I really don't know if I would have had ED issues. I kind of feel that I would because even with a bunch of Test/Mast in my system my libido was still very low. Just finally getting back to normal now 4 weeks into new cycle. That's very unlike me. So that's the gamble you take- possible lingering sexual problems after you come off but with redicilous gains that are very easy to keep.

which 19-nor compound do you think NPP is? tren?

the difference between deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) and NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) is simply the esther type. Nandrolone is the active ingredient, and just like the difference between one type of testosterone (E) and another (P), it's still all just testosterone.

Same with NPP. I think this would be clearer to the masses if we just called it Nan D and Nan P. One is a short esther (P) and the other long (D).

So when you say you've never ran NPP, just deca, I don't think you are real clear, with respect to the risk of sides, that they are both the exact same thing, Nandrolone.

Make sense?

---Roman

New Threads