Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Re: Justice for Trayvon

this country needs to start a serious backlash on this bullshit and stop being a pussified nation that it has become.

Thanks

^^agreed. That's ****ed up.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

We are not allowed to be outraged when blacks kill whites.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    We are not allowed to be outraged when blacks kill whites.
    Why was it blacks were all happy when OJ and Michael Jackson got off? Where was the outrage then? you do the math!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

Well the way I look at it is if Zimmerman is a white Hispanic and they say he's white I guess Obama isn't black then. I'm far from racial, but all this bullshit makes me racial. Also lets start a (kill Jackson and sharpton) fund!! They're nothing but trouble and stupid racial ****s.

Thanks

^^^^^ agreed!!!

Thanks

Marley Lion killed for being white and these two brothers makes 3 the media has ignored. How many more are there?

How many whites have to die to justify the death of a black punk?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

We need a white Al and Jesse jackass we need to say something instead of sitting back and being to afraid to upset some low life pos that take good oxygen from productive people. Shit will never change until we change it.

Thanks

The problem is brawl is that the minute a white man stands up for his race he is instantly labeled a biggot. And a lot of the time u get the wrong people trying to-do this. U get a white guy who is just a racist and doesn't have information to back his beliefs. Then u just end up looking stupid. To go up against this form of bias u must have ur shit together and b able to support ur facts and beliefs.
    Stay consistent!

Thanks

I'm so done with the racial equality issue. I wasn't part of slavery. My ancestors did not live in America. The law provides for racial equality and to be honest I just don't care to have this discussion. Just because we're white does not mean we owe any one an apology for what happened prior to the civil war. Just as I personally don't expect to be thanked for all the white people that died in the liberation of slaves.

If we could all just move on because I can't stand to watch hippocrits on tv say white people are racist. Or that the jury was racist. Or that Zimmerman was racist. I just don't care
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Georgia

Justice has been served. It has been weighed and measured and tried in the courts and Zimmerman was declared INNOCENT of any type of illegal/criminal/whatever situation that might have happened. Cases like this make me bitter and racist. I just need to stay away from reading this kind of stuff.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Justice has been served. It has been weighed and measured and tried in the courts and Zimmerman was declared INNOCENT of any type of illegal/criminal/whatever situation that might have happened. Cases like this make me bitter and racist. I just need to stay away from reading this kind of stuff.
    With a race baiting President still running his mouth feeding his tribe of crybaby scum this is far from over.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks

Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    With a race baiting President still running his mouth feeding his tribe of crybaby scum this is far from over.
    Exactly! You got that right. It is funny how the black community can be proud of their race By having all these black this and black that days. As soon as a white person tried to be proud of his heritage, he is a fukken racist! WTF?
    We can't even say the word white!

Georgia

Originally Posted by JM750 View Post
    Exactly! You got that right. It is funny how the black community can be proud of their race By having all these black this and black that days. As soon as a white person tried to be proud of his heritage, he is a fukken racist! WTF?
    We can't even say the word white!
    That may be what makes me the angriest. Black > white in today's society. It is NOT equal and it's whites on the losing end

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj4JaCSbhFY

aint this the F**kin truth!!!

Thanks

My Mother always gets onto me anytime I get in a racial outrage over stuff like this... She says to not instill any racist ideologies in my son (about to turn five this Oct). I always respond to her the same... I will NOT raise my son to be a racist. I'll let society teach him just like I was taught.

I don't wake up each morning and shave my head so I can look like those racist skinheads...
    I do it because its hot in Oklahoma, and where I work there are no A/C's.

I don't use the N word in front of Black people, I think It's disrespectful to them.
    I use it when I smash my finger, or refer to white coworkers jokingly because if THEY can use it, then WE can use it.

I would never Gun down some black person solely because of their skin color.
    But I would defend myself and my family if ANYONE threatened us. white or black..

I don't pay attention to skin color much, I can tell what kind of person you are within the first minute of talking to you. Sometimes with just a handshake.
    I've met a few really stand up Black guys, talked like educated civilized Americans. They were FAR from racist.

I feel like the word RACIST is far more hurtful than N***R.

I don't work with any black people, but I work in the oilfield white a bunch of white guys.. and you know what? I've NEVER heard a white person say anything derogatory about blacks solely because of the color of their skin. Most of the time it's talk about "why are black people so racist against us whites.. " WHERE are the white people that are day-in-day-out discriminating against blacks???? - Black people act like they are still forced to sit at the back of the bus, go to separate schools, use separate bathrooms... THEY are the ones separating themselves from Whites... Show me ONE white person that honestly feels like blacks shouldn't be allowed the same freedoms as everyone else in America.

so where are these daily RACIST white people? I would imagine they'd be in the oilfield in small country towns... but I've yet to meet any.

I'm certain there are racist white people like what I describe.. but so few they can't compare to the MILLIONS of blacks that are just as racist.

From what I've seen in my lifetime, most black families raise their children to be racists. I truly feel like if that could somehow stop, we might start seeing more peace on this subject.

We are all created Equal. It's how we chose to act toward each other that fuels this subject. It will stop when THEY stop feeling segregated. It will only stop on THEIR terms, because we aren't going to stand up and lower ourselves to their standards..

end rant.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 924 Posts

........and the damn media like Nancy Grace just keeps on jacking everybody up and keeping it going,everything that happens like this,is based on race somehow or another and the media is just one problem:devilish:

Thanks

Originally Posted by JAXNY View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj4JaCSbhFY

aint this the F**kin truth!!!
    Awesome post! Bill was spot on with everything! How is it that he knows this and all the ****en douchbag politicians don't?

Thanks

george zimmerman is my hero!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast