Bodybuilders gear list..

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I've always wondered what the pros use as far as gear and dosage.. I've heard ridiculous numbers what do you guys think it would b??

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heard different things. Fromm grams to not much. Dorian Yates had a pretty decent interview telling what he used. I believed most of it. His idea of why the dosages r so high now is due to product being cut down. I forget the numbers but his mg where really low for a pro u would think. But Dorian has always seemed like a straight up dude to me from what I have seen and read..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think they use massive amounts but I really have no clue

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
It's killed some of them, I remember one dude with a real stupid cycle and it truly killed him.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ridiculous amounts of gear, slin, gh, serms, bp meds, acne meds, etc. They are big genetic freaks to begin with. Add drugs to the mix and you get some really huge guys.

Just imagine twice a day sometimes more injections. That's how frequent you have to pin to run the doses they use.

Most of them will never admit to the large numbers, but for good reason. The second they do, there will be some 18 year old kid running the same protocol.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's an interesting question. Rich Piana has done some very candid interviews about gear use, but I don't recall him ever getting specific about dosing. He basically says "Figure it out for yourself".

Here's an example:

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea it has to b a ton..I've heard totals up towards the 4k with wht we think would destroy u is normal tren decca together.. 8-12iu hgh slin igf.. just crazy how they can change physique so fast also.. I'm taking it thts dnp and tons of tren lol

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2g test 1g deca with an oral, gh, igf1 in offseason

With blasts 1g eq introduced, 2-3G test 2g deca with an oral, gh, igf1..of course clen and t3

Exotics are brought during cutting phase like tren, masteron

Diet is always on point, during cut phase some do keto to take advantage of DNP

It's kept simple unlike kiddies who think they should run 6 random compounds lol

And of course there's exceptions and preferences

Like middle easterns-test is viewed as bad, so eq is the base during cruise and blasts

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My heart would explode!!! Lol

That's what it means to have "good genetics"

Pro genetics=be able to handle continual high doses without much sides

Vs being able to grow off of low doses, as some pros want ppl to believe (cough priest cough)

It's not too unbelievable-lotta gym eats will hit a gram or two and they don't even compete lol

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think its all speculation, we will never know the real amounts they use as much as we would like to know

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think its all speculation, we will never know the real amounts they use as much as we would like to know

Yea theres always individual preferences

That was more or less "on average"-test+deca as a base, add others like eq during blasts, then exotics for cutting

And of course slin and gh always, cept dropping gh few days out

Really simple and it's silly to see dudes posting a pro uses tren, eq, test, masteron, anadrol all at once lol

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would cost 50k just in gh lol

Pros get it cheaper because they go in and make huuuuuge orders

also they get gh from people with HIV since docs still prescribe gh kits out the ass

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
a buddy of mine got a pro card for a while. He knew some of the big shots.... (this is 7-8yrs back) and he said during the off season something like 300mg Tes E/C and 450mg tren would be their cruise. Prolly 6 months out of a yr, and than most would do 2 shows a yr, each show would have a good 12wk blast pre show.

And when i say blast-

1.5g tes
750 tren
1g mast
5-12iu Gh
slin

depending on where their body is and what they need work on deca @ 1g or 800mg, EQ, primo, etc etc.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Would of thought test and tren would b higher but mayb cuz was awhile ago..

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would of thought test and tren would b higher but mayb cuz was awhile ago..

On average they are higher but theres always, always individual differences

Like aforementioned-middle easterns rely on eq and tren

They come in freaky like Ramy but its hard on them

They look 40 in their face from the animal steroids when theyre only 20
Something

Reminds me also of trey brewer, using shitload then burning out

Coleman supposedly used parabolan by the shitload..that would explain why he looks like shit now

New Threads