Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ here. gave me almost road map veins. Love the strength gains

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stretch, 400mg/week for like 20 weeks as part of a stack made me veiny as hell, and hungry all the time. I forget the other stuff I was taking at the time, but it was basics like test and prob some Dbol at some point. No tren, mast or anything like that.

Reaction score
Love me some EQ grait for jiu jitsu, give you the edge you need without killing your cardio.DECA always slowed meadown

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats easy, Both...

That's what middle easterner like Big Ramy prefer to do

Test is viewed as "dirty", so for cruise they'll do 1-2g deca with a gram of eq (and more often than not a gram of another injectable like primo)

It has me wanting to either blast with eq and deca or cruise with the two...but thats sometime next year if I ever do that

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Test is viewed as "dirty", so for cruise they'll do 1-2g deca with a gram of eq (and more often than not a gram of another injectable like primo)

It has me wanting to either blast with eq and deca or cruise with the two...but thats sometime next year if I ever do that

You keep saying this but I don't believe it for a minute. I'm not sure how you think you KNOW what these guys are doing. If you want to gain mass, test is a must. That's not broscience. You need the enhanced protein synthesis test brings to do it.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ahahaha Wtf bro. That doesn't make any sense. How is test dirty test is king everything else is a compliment.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ahahaha Wtf bro. That doesn't make any sense. How is test dirty test is king everything else is a compliment.

Many compounds like deca and tren potentiate your test and bring about sides like bloating for example.

So without test you won't have those sides...

However, without test you won't have the gains either.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I liked EQ, but front loading it, is a must for me.
Nandrolone, was better for hypertrophy, in my opinion.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
deca for bulk and for the joints....Eq does not compare IMO

New Threads