Why the hell?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to why people ask advice if you're going to rebuke about everything that's laid out for you on a silver platter? If you're not going to use the suggestions given to you by our brethren here, say thank you for them taking THEIR time to try and help you. AAS is not a game. Over time it can kill you and I'm sure that some of our members know of someone that had issues directly related abuse of aas. Notice I said abuse? Have you ever heard of the law of diminishing return? If some of something is good a lot is not always better. At some point it tends to become counterproductive. You can pretty much apply this to just about everything. We are all adults here so lets try and act like it. Take pissing matches to pm or get his number and take him on a date. Just don't do it for everyone else to see. This is a great board with a plethora of knowledge available to anyone who seeks it. Let's not look like a bunch of "temper throwing roid rage juiceheads". It is not who we are but who we are perceived to be. And by we I mean SI.

borrowing words from vette

Much respect

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Why?

Not saying we are temper throwing roid rage juiceheads but that we don't want that to become the perception that people have of us

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

....borrowing words from bundy.

bitches love juice heads. we get all the love. at the beach, at the club, anywhere...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

what I miss............................................

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yeah im in the dark, too.

Its cold here in POBs anus, and lonely when everyone else leaves. At least i have cable in here, im watching "Deadliest Catch" reruns.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I for one promise to keep threading until I get the answers I want.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

....borrowing words from bundy.

bitches love juice heads. we get all the love. at the beach, at the club, anywhere...

bitches do love juiceheads its a fact

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

There's a name PFM and I have for people that repeatedly ask a question until they get the answer they want to hear.

They are called, "Ask-holes".

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I propose that anyone found guilty of being as askhole have their title change to "Askhole"

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I know what you mean. I was being harassed by a complete askhole at the gym today. Fucker didn't wanna listen to anything I tried to tell him, yet kept asking. He wanted to "lean up" and kept insisting that he needed a cycle and he could only diet hard for 15 days at a time...wtf. Fucking askhole!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Creekrat, I have to tell you excellent post, and something that needed to be said. I am thankful that I took the advice multiple times here at SI from various brothers before I dove into my 1st cycle. And the input I am getting already as I piece together my 2nd cycle has helped me tremendously. Look if you wanna lurk then lurk, but don't disrespect anyone here that is offering up real world, real experience advice. And this is different then having your own opinion, which you can have, just don't argue with someone because you don't agree on their advice...... just my 2 cents....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I know what you mean. I was being harassed by a complete askhole at the gym today. Fucker didn't wanna listen to anything I tried to tell him, yet kept asking. He wanted to "lean up" and kept insisting that he needed a cycle and he could only diet hard for 15 days at a time...wtf. Fucking askhole!

who was that? you failed to mention this askhole...lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People like to ask the same question until they get the answer that they want.

TR90125

Reaction score
I've always lived by the rule that anyone who has achieved what I want to achieve is worth listening to. and that applies to everything.