hcg question before my friend takes 500 iu per day???

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok, got a buddy who swears that he needs to take 500 IU OF HCG PERDAY DURRING CYCLE!!

now im not retarded but this guy is so dead set on this because he read it on a roid website...

so 500 iu a day per cycle? or 500 iu per week (WHICH IS WHAT I RECOMMENDED)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's going to permanently burn out the leydig cells

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And grow tits. Hope he's using some letro.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah i tried telling him that because he is going on a test/tren e/mast/anavar cycle and i cant stop laughing because the web site he read it from and because he just wont listen! I told him to buy a HUGE bra and be ready w his vagasil!

Am i right thou? Typically hcg is 500iu a week? And i dont even know if he ahould use it till pct due to the compounds he wants to use!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd start looking for new friends.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hes related haha kind of hard to get rid of him, he will get rid of himself following that other crappy advice

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, hcg is typically run at 500 iu/wk.

If he's not willing to listen, let him learn from his mistakes. There's only so much you can do in situations like this.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup don u r correct he will learn

Reaction score
Ok HCG I've been I strong promoter or post cycle many during cycle which I disagree .... But my dam knowlege goes as far as my opinion . I say after last pin start your HCG not during cycle but again this is me!! I'd love alot of explanation on correct way and a proper HCG sticky would be awesome cause we all but heads on when , how, what , where, but none of us argue in how much . So lets get a smarter sob on here than me and give a educated answer and lets make a sticky (hint, hint)

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks balboa! appreciate the input, yeah ive seen it a lot durring and post, ur nuts are turned off basically anyways, but from what ive read its due to keeping ur nuts pumping so durring pct its not as hard to turn them back on full force, and of course because no one wants raisins hanging below their already 2" hardon! haha

Reaction score
It's a debate that ain't been resolved but by opinion bud so whe ya hear a vet say something listen or research

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Ok HCG I've been I strong promoter or post cycle many during cycle which I disagree .... But my dam knowlege goes as far as my opinion . I say after last pin start your HCG not during cycle but again this is me!! I'd love alot of explanation on correct way and a proper HCG sticky would be awesome cause we all but heads on when , how, what , where, but none of us argue in how much . So lets get a smarter sob on here than me and give a educated answer and lets make a sticky (hint, hint)

I'll disagree. Hcg should be run on cycle not during pct. We can go back and forth but I've done my research. I no longer use hcg, on trt, done with kids and don't care how small my balls get...

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If im not mistaken . Getsome has a sticky on hcg in the anabolic cycle discussion forum.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cash has exit strategy with plenty of knowledge.
search for "cashouts exit strategy"

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
took 3 seconds to search. heres the topic.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HCG mimics LH in fact creating a negative feedback and "shut down" of HTPA. FSH is also reduced.

HCG in large doses (over 300iu/injection) is asking for permanent damage to lydig cells which will not regenerate. My TRT counselor under the direction of a Endo advised 300iu MWF not to exceed 1000iu/week, but favored inexperienced HCG users to start at 250iu/day.

Some how this thread morphed into another topic, my answer to the latter discussion: The use of HCG during PCT is old science.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
morphed? kinda like your avi from a ripped old white guy to an out of shape black preacher?

anyway...that sounds reasonable. your trt and endo sound like they have experience in the field. I would do 250 3xweek.

question pfm, that request your trt doc and endo was for how long or at what point of your trt? at what point are you suppose to follow that guideline and for how long? (since pct hcg use is old science;that works)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
morphed? kinda like your avi from a ripped old white guy to an out of shape black preacher?

anyway...that sounds reasonable. your trt and endo sound like they have experience in the field. I would do 250 3xweek.

question pfm, that request your trt doc and endo was for how long or at what point of your trt? at what point are you suppose to follow that guideline and for how long? (since pct hcg use is old science;that works)

I was running a HCG/Clomid cycle for the purpose of cleaning up RBC's, that is when the HCG dosage developed into a comprehensive discussion. My deduction per the information provided: weather using HCG for cosmetic or PCT preparation the rule is the same <1000iu/week in divided doses.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most longevity clinics are incorporating HCG with Testosterone therapy. Not after a cycle but during.....

Reaction score
HCG mimics LH in fact creating a negative feedback and "shut down" of HTPA. FSH is also reduced.

HCG in large doses (over 300iu/injection) is asking for permanent damage to lydig cells which will not regenerate. My TRT counselor under the direction of a Endo advised 300iu MWF not to exceed 1000iu/week, but favored inexperienced HCG users to start at 250iu/day.

Some how this thread morphed into another topic, my answer to the latter discussion: The use of HCG during PCT is old science.

Are there any studies that support this statement? In humans?

Not a challenge, but I've never found any clinical evidence for leydig desensitization; if it's true that would be a very interesting read.

New Threads