Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    POS and their "rights"

    Here is one for you:

    Burglar breaks in through a skylight into a small shop here in town and the rope breaks, he falls breaking both legs. He's stuck with two broken legs until Monday when the owner opens up and finds him.

    Local business owner is cited and then sued for "trapping and holding" this ****er "against his will". No food or water was noted in the lawsuit that followed and the fact the window were barred and he couldn't escape if a fire had happened to have occurred while he was "held captive".

    The perp got 180,000 settlement, all medical bills paid now healed up back in jail for a home invasion.

    The business owner can no longer bar his windows and has been burglarized monthly (at least attempts resulting in costly repairs) for over two years and running.

    The Liberal mind is a sick thing.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  2. #2
    Elite StoliFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    644
    Thanked 385 Times in 274 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    Messed up, got a link to this?

  3. #3
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 728 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    Originally Posted by StoliFTW View Post
    Messed up, got a link to this?
    I've done business with this guy for 20 years and recently his prices were driving me away. When I asked him why his prices are not even close to competitive he told me the story. As part of the court case he was instructed not to disclose this to anyone.

    Two doors down is a abandoned gas station were squatters, crackheads and prostitutes congregate and contribute to all this shit. The cops have been told to leave them alone as they have filed harassment charges against the police.

    Backwards ****ing crybaby loving pukes and their ideology.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    I've seen a few news reports of crap like this.

    Most notable a person breaks into a quickee Mart and falls from the roof hatch. Sues the business owner for the injuries he sustained. Sickening.

  5. #5
    Elite StoliFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    644
    Thanked 385 Times in 274 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    That's ****ed up. This country, in so many ways, is a hell of a mess.

  6. #6
    Veteran BigGameHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Knots Landing
    Posts
    6,062
    Thanks
    9,332
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    I use to have an electric fence when I was in buisness
    http://www.electricguarddog.com/

    I had a tweaker, white trash, copper thief that thought he was going to defeat the fences security measures. He got lit up and sued me. This company flew an atty from FL down here to defend the case. They have fences all over and refuse to allow a presidence to be set. This is the kind of measures companies will have to take to squash this crap. We won basicly since he broke the plane of my property is when he got shocked. The fence was erected one foot inside the existing fence.

  7. #7
    Veteran BigGameHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Knots Landing
    Posts
    6,062
    Thanks
    9,332
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"



    I cranked mine up to 9K volts. I know it hurts. Ive been shocked by it many times and it will plant your ass when cranked up like that. Especially if your sweating or wearing a watch.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 244 Times in 170 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    Thats why it's so important to vote. Vote these ****ing libs out...

  9. #9
    Elite SuperBane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Red Light District
    Posts
    1,529
    Thanks
    632
    Thanked 550 Times in 358 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    A couple hungry dobermans in the shop after hours.... feed em meat ....
    Post a small but noticeable beware of dog in 'front' of shop ...
    I wouldn't feel bad if the 'burgular' was eaten alive ....

    If you come for somebody's shit you better be prepared for all of the things that come with it.

    Side note: that is pretty ****ed up having to pay the guys medical bills.
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

  10. #10
    Veteran BigGameHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Knots Landing
    Posts
    6,062
    Thanks
    9,332
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    Originally Posted by SuperBane View Post
    A couple hungry dobermans in the shop after hours.... feed em meat ....
    Post a small but noticeable beware of dog in 'front' of shop ...
    I wouldn't feel bad if the 'burgular' was eaten alive ....

    If you come for somebody's shit you better be prepared for all of the things that come with it.

    Side note: that is pretty ****ed up having to pay the guys medical bills.
    Make sure they are females:

    Bane I had 2 wicked Pits a long time ago. Some Pros came by and dropped a couple of female dogs in heat and cleaned me out. Took a benz and KingRanch Expedition. 1500.00 deductable per incident.

  11. #11
    Elite JAXNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,886
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 786 Times in 456 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    I've done business with this guy for 20 years and recently his prices were driving me away. When I asked him why his prices are not even close to competitive he told me the story. As part of the court case he was instructed not to disclose this to anyone.

    Two doors down is a abandoned gas station were squatters, crackheads and prostitutes congregate and contribute to all this shit. The cops have been told to leave them alone as they have filed harassment charges against the police.

    Backwards ****ing crybaby loving pukes and their ideology.
    this must be the ****ed up backward ass state of California?

  12. #12
    Senior Member graniteman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 157 Times in 91 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    I use to have an electric fence when I was in buisness
    http://www.electricguarddog.com/

    I had a tweaker, white trash, copper thief that thought he was going to defeat the fences security measures. He got lit up and sued me. This company flew an atty from FL down here to defend the case. They have fences all over and refuse to allow a presidence to be set. This is the kind of measures companies will have to take to squash this crap. We won basicly since he broke the plane of my property is when he got shocked. The fence was erected one foot inside the existing fence.
    ^^This is what it takes. Friggin most insurance companies will just settle. They dont give a flyin ****, they just raise rates to cover losses. Thats a smart company policy

  13. #13
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 305 Times in 194 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    On the other hand less than three hours from me in Oklahoma. A guy caught a crack head breaking into his house. He caught the ****er had his pregnant wife hold a shotgun on him while he hog tied the POS. he then carried the **** out to the front yard, by the hog tie (lol! You know that shit hurt) and called the police. The cops came and had to take the report from his wife. The guy had to leave for work. He didn't want to be late.

    This made our local news. My wife said "Wow, that's wonderful. I wish this kind of thing happened more often". My response was; the only thing that would have made it better is if the guy would had raped his ass before he hog tied him......probably did; it is Oklahoma after all

    There's still hope!

  14. #14
    Senior Member graniteman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 157 Times in 91 Posts

    Re: POS and their "rights"

    Originally Posted by SuperBane View Post
    A couple hungry dobermans in the shop after hours.... feed em meat ....
    Post a small but noticeable beware of dog in 'front' of shop ...
    I wouldn't feel bad if the 'burgular' was eaten alive ....

    If you come for somebody's shit you better be prepared for all of the things that come with it.

    Side note: that is pretty ****ed up having to pay the guys medical bills.
    I can tell you from experience . Don't post signs 'Beware of Dogs' that's a straight up admission you knew they were dangerous and it opens you right up for a lawsuit. I used to train protection dogs and was notified of this by our lawyer

Similar Threads

  1. Criminal rights and the message it's sending
    By PFM in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:18 AM
  2. I say "ur going down muscle egg" muscle egg replys "im comming back up!!"
    By j2048b in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 08:43 AM
  3. UFC 156: "The Reem" versus "Bigfoot" - who you got?
    By NbleSavage in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 12:35 PM
  4. Lets talk carbs that do not start with "R" and end with "ice"
    By NbleSavage in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
  5. cyber rights hush mail
    By SFGiants in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 07:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •