aspirating white pus from leg...

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off I'd like to thank FD and Braw for quickly letting me know what this substance was.. I've done this same procedure thousands of times. Poke, aspirate, push. Sometimes I see blood when aspirating - bad, most of the time just an air bubble (good thing).. this time was different to say the least.

pulled back on plunger and saw this...

fb5u.jpg

As always, I learned something today from SI. The oil's that we inject into ourselves may not fully break down and crystallize. And might develop into a "sterile abscess", or a "sterile cyst".

I had zero pain or anything warning me there was crystallized oil just sitting there in my quad. Pretty strange. I'll post back in a week or so with an update on this.

Anyone else ever do redneck liposuction at home?

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yep. not the highlight of my night thats for sure.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
While I'm Dexter of all things..

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the hell:-0 glad everything turned out ok.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this info. I've never seen this before. Are you going to see your doc or attempt to handle it your self?

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this info. I've never seen this before. Are you going to see your doc or attempt to handle it your self?

I wish I had a good open relationship with my doctor because it would be nice to hear his explanation. The only way id talk to him about it is if the problem worsens. I'm not afraid to spill the beans to him if there is a serious infection that occurs from this or any injection in the future, but for now unless it becomes symptomatic, I will just use a different site.

Remember a while back when I spoke of cloudy tren causing my liver enzymes to be high? The same UGL that made that batch of tren sent me some test E that was crashed. I made the decision to toss the test but keep the tren. I'm thinkin the tren was the culprit but ill never know for sure.

Tren was acetate and daily pin rotations means that I have these all over. :(

Thanks again
-Sam

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The ugl I'm using now is much better quality. And I don't plan on using anything else

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive seen this..i will chime in soon..at work and kinda busy

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had this one time. Not as solid as yours. Mine was a little more cloudy. I had bad pip in the spot I was injecting into again. Was probably 4-5 days after the shot that gave me the pip in the first place. I felt like I was asperating the original injection from before. Could be wrong, but thats what went through my mind at the time. Seemed like I had hit the same pocket of oil that I put in last time. Anyway, being dumb I just went through with the new injection. Still alive to tell the story. But yours is alot more solid looking so don't go that route.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7-L_TV3o2A

id go see the doctor instead of attempting to handle it yourself like this guy did. you'll see what i mean at the 2:45 mark.

I'm pretty sure he had symptoms of an infection (fever swelling redness), and tried to drain it himself. Valentino did synthol injections and that a totally different scenario. Thanks for trying to add to my worries tho. :)

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had this happen a few times to myself before. I handled it myself, cus I had excess to the meds/antibiotics that I needed to handle it, but of course I do not recommend it and going to a doctor is always a better choice and is going to be a lot easier and quicker more than likely. If your concerned about having your primary doc knowing, then take advantage of your local urgent care's. There always so busy and deal all sorts of stuff that they wont have time to judge or just tell them it's from b12 injections. Either way, no legal issues to worry bout if thats a concern. Goodluck!

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Samcooke, was that all that was in there or did you just stop at that point?

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I were in your shoes I'd take 500mg of cephalexin three times a day for ten days. Once the antiboitics were in my system I'd use the highest capacity syringe I could find with a 22 gauge 1.5 inch needle attached to perforate the abscess then aspirate the fluid inside of inside of it. It may take more than one poke to suck all of the pus out.

http://www.calvetsupply.com/product/Cephalexin_Capsules_500mg/Oral_Antibiotics

Seeing as how you put the needle into the same spot you had previously injected and that's how you found the abscess as opposed to feeling some form of inflammation, I'm wondering if the problem is that you were frequently injecting the same place.

It's important to rotate your injection site: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Safe_injection_techniques.pdf

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I were in your shoes I'd take 500mg of cephalexin three times a day for ten days. Once the antiboitics were in my system I'd use the highest capacity syringe I could find with a 22 gauge 1.5 inch needle attached to perforate the abscess then aspirate the fluid inside of inside of it. It may take more than one poke to suck all of the pus out.

http://www.calvetsupply.com/product/...al_Antibiotics

Seeing as how you put the needle into the same spot you had previously injected and that's how you found the abscess as opposed to feeling some form of inflammation, I'm wondering if the problem is that you were frequently injecting the same place.

It's important to rotate your injection site: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Safe_injection_techniques.pdf

I'll agree with everything above and is the same protocol I followed as well when this happened to me. Also another good pointe regular mentioned, could be build up from pinning same location to often. I know my delts get like that, when I pin them with short esters to often. The draining process may give some pip just a heads up, so may need to bite the bullet if you do it yourself

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuck....
how much is too often? I do eod delts. and now im worried n I feel like I should add more spots. I figure 6days between shots on same delt was good enough for the ester to be absorbed.
ex. mon right delt/wed left delt/sun right delt. thats 6day gaps to re pin the same spot. is that "plenty? for a short ester? I dont do quads(hate em) and ass shots feel like its subQ every time.

fml....advice?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuck....
how much is too often? I do eod delts. and now im worried n I feel like I should add more spots. I figure 6days between shots on same delt was good enough for the ester to be absorbed.
ex. mon right delt/wed left delt/sun right delt. thats 6day gaps to re pin the same spot. is that "plenty? for a short ester? I dont do quads(hate em) and ass shots feel like its subQ every time.

fml....advice?

alternating glutes every 5-7 days is usually fine. if youre going eod id go glute, glute, delt delt. why does ass shots feel like sub Q for you? you should be using a 22g 1-1/2" in your glute. I hate quads too, cant do them.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
alternating glutes every 5-7 days is usually fine. if youre going eod id go glute, glute, delt delt. why does ass shots feel like sub Q for you? you should be using a 22g 1-1/2" in your glute. I hate quads too, cant do them.

jaxny...
the subq thing I feel every time I did ass shots nothing...no pip no nothing like I miss the muscle and it just sits there. the needle going in my delt leaves a sting for a day. ass....feels nothing.

does it make sense? also its 1cc every time and the ester is short.

any advice welcome.

New Threads