Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Challenger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Vote on personal experience only!

I have always wanted a Challenger but after renting a Camero this weekend I am not sure anymore but yet to rent and drive a Challenger, I hope next month I get to rent a Challenger with a better decision.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
The Camero is one badass car and drives like a dream!

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about a CamAro, tried one of those yet?

Ive had 4, but none the new body. Had a 69, 72, 98, and 00.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have owned an IROC Camero (my first new car...got me laid so many times), 2 new Transam's, 3 Corvettes (1st one used 2nd 2 new) current one is red convertible with aftermarket twin turbos (funnest fastest car I've ever owned).

I have to no experience with the Challenger. But, America muscle cars are awesome. SFG you can't lose any way you slice it...!

Reaction score
Ive had a69 ss camero and a 67 ss rs and never was a mopar man! That said I still believe the challenger is the the sharpest of all the new retro remakes! Camero, mustang, charger, challenger etc! Challenger is my pic hands down! Altho Im beginning to not be that fond of any of them because of over production! I still have a 69 firebird 400 ram air with 46000 actual miles! Still dude get the challenger!!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are both bad ass Ive hunted down a few of them and test drove them away. For me I prefer Chevy over Dodge any day of the week (diesels excluded) But I dont think your going to be disappointed with the power of the Mopar wagon. Its bigger and wider than Camaro and should handle as good or better. Dodge is notorious for putting out crap. Leaking trans' are bad in the new cars keep them serviced and Chrysler will honor the repairs. A recall may be on the way. Thats just rumor from a towing mag I get.

If it was for my daughter or son Id get the Challenger, the new Camaro doesnt have a compartment for a spare tire. Dangerous IMO.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of the older cameros. I think they're just ugly. The srt challenger is sick.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drivewise... Challenger. Ive driven them both numerous times, I rent cars all the time for my job and they pretty much let me pick what I want to drive. My biggest complaint with the Camaro is I felt cramped as a mother fker driving it. Now, the Challenger isnt too much roomier but felt a lot more roomier than I did in the Camaro. I was inches away from buying the Dodge Charger SRT8 but I have to get a new place to live so it was either or. If room is not an issue, go with the Challenger. If you want some room for the kids, the Charger is one HELL of a car in the SRT8 form.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I test drove a challenger 392 manual trans and i want one bad.. The ride was much better than the camaro, plus i like the looks of the challenger more

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The new z28 is baller. They made it into a track racecar. Doesnt come with A/C, has 60 treadwear race rubber, has tons of down force and corners @ 1.05g.

And you cant forget the 428 LS7. Cant wait to see it at dealers in 5-6wks.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vote on personal experience only!

I have always wanted a Challenger but after renting a Camero this weekend I am not sure anymore but yet to rent and drive a Challenger, I hope next month I get to rent a Challenger with a better decision.

is this between the ss and srt? I had a charger srt and it was pretty decent. Good power, looks mean as hell. You don't see too many challengers on the road, unlike the camero.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it ain't a vet. It ain't shit. Just saying; ill hand you your ass ;)

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SRT Challenger with that Hemi....all day!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it ain't a vet. It ain't shit. Just saying; ill hand you your ass ;)

the new z28 will keep up with a vette on a track. or in a stright line. The vette will win tho, but it will be close. In a drag race you ll need the Zo6 or ZR1 to beat it. The z28 has an LS7 too keep in mind. and its on race rubber.

New Threads