Acne?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried anything that's working to control their acne?

It sucks so bad to have acne (face and/or body) from testosterone.

I'd appreciate a magic cure....ok I'll be thrilled with anything that's working for you....

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
for face clearsil face wash. and body. nutrogena soap bar with some chemical that works like magic. also try and keep your body dry so oil won't form on skin from the test. shower twice....

works for me

Reaction score
I'm with sparticus. I shower two times a day, but I wash my face 4-5 times a day and use astringent. My face gets super oily from test, and the astringent does a decent job of drying it up for a few hours.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Tetracycline 1000mg day and B5 10grams a day...Accutane would be last resort...

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shower twice atleast and scrub with a loufa, medicated soap bar(neutrogena), acne face wash(clean and clear), tan regularly if you can as it dries and prevents the zits. if you live by the sea go to the beach, saltwater helps with acne. Use you AI regulaly

With test i noticed as long as i stick to 5-600mg/week i get little to no acne, when i go over i get zits on my back, shoulders and arms. I stick to 500mg now as its enough test

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vit B5 @ 4-10g ED. you will have to keep upping the dose for it to work.

shower 2x ED. use acne soaps on face, chest, shoulders, back. Use a good toner once you are out of the shower and drying off.

Accutane is great but its like stacking two orals on you liver.

Reaction score
X3 for accutane.

Obviously tanning, and hitting the shower right after the gym helped me a lot, but on cycle ESPECIALLY when applying hCG I would always break out.

I'm addicted to accutane now...skin is clear everywhere.

For me, its great, since my liver values have always leveled back off. And I've never really noticed any other sides. The liver is an amazing organ and if healthy to begin with, it will bounce back pretty rapidly.

Aurapharm sells HG roaccutane for pretty UG prices right now too.

Braw16

Reaction score
I went to my doc and had him prescribe me a cream call benzaclin it has worked great cleared me really quick and its easy to get. I just told my doc I have oily skin and with working I tend to break out.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know this is gonna sound retarded but it absolutly works for me. Last couple of cycles I have been using Dawn Ultra with Antibacterial dish soap. Green color one at the grocery store. Someone told me to try it. Said they use it to clean animals after oil spills. Thats my problem. I get oily as a MFr. Honestly it works perfectly for me. I still take two showers a day, but even now on test/mast I can say I have only had maybe 4 pimples total at 4 weeks in. Works great.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vit B5 @ 4-10g ED. you will have to keep upping the dose for it to work.
^^^ this here. I have ran only one cycle and I kept my acne in check by vit b5 ( I pre-dosed two weeks before cycle and continue to use ). I would get a spot breakout on face and chest here and there at which point I used the clearasil ultra rapid pads........

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow boys, thanks. That's a lot of great info. I have never taken 2 showers a day. I am starting that today!

Stretch, you're right accutane is the shit and definitely works! I took it 2 years ago and it completely solved my breakout problems. However, it showed up on my next 2 blood panels so I will only use it this time around if all other options fail.

I have read over the years that Dawn works magic...I never have tried it. It sound like a possibility.

In another thread 63Vette recommended this which I thought I would add here as well as I'll definitely be trying this remedy:

"I prefer to let Mrs. Vette apply this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/neu...156624-product

And this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/cle...362706-product

After my nightly pinning.....

Much Respect,
Vette"

For the record, that was a complete quote from another thread that 63Vette wrote, so I don't want anyone thinking Mrs. Vette is available for anyone other than Mr. Vette! ;)

It was very good info so I wanted everyone to see it here.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey transend ive tried emailing you a few times. also your pms are full

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know this is gonna sound retarded but it absolutly works for me. Last couple of cycles I have been using Dawn Ultra with Antibacterial dish soap. Green color one at the grocery store. Someone told me to try it. Said they use it to clean animals after oil spills. Thats my problem. I get oily as a MFr. Honestly it works perfectly for me. I still take two showers a day, but even now on test/mast I can say I have only had maybe 4 pimples total at 4 weeks in. Works great.
me too,,,,,,,,,,,,

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go see your doctor and ask for an antibiotic cream - i cant remember the name, but it comes in a tube. You need a prescription. My daughter had a bad breakout and the doctor gave her a prescription. It worked, and bonus - i got to use the last half of the tube - works great if you breakout from shaving.

And bonus, its not a systemic antibiotic but a local one, so it wont throw your digestion off.

New Threads