Labcorp for Ma residents?

Reaction score
hey guys...i need some help here...i went to Privatemdlabs...and saw in big red letters "Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. " i am just trying to figure out if any of you from MA have bypassed this and gotten labs done from labcorp here or in another state...the closest labcorp from me is about 10 minutes away...its in a different state not listed in the cant provide service list...i don't know how to go about this...but i need my blood work done before i start my next cycle...

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll just have drive to a different state if you live in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI.

If you are 15 mins from a labcorp, in an accepted state....go there....that's it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll have to hit a neighboring state like NH.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup, you have to run your ass to NH or Conn. fucking mass!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It has never made sense to me as to why some states don't allow this. What's the worst that can happen, we take ownership of our own health? I grew up in NY and it's for reasons like this that I will never go back.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
It has never made sense to me as to why some states don't allow this. What's the worst that can happen, we take ownership of our own health? I grew up in NY and it's for reasons like this that I will never go back.

Libs know whats better for you than you do....No guns, no sugar and no private blood work.....I could keep going but would take too long...lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gosh i would hate to live in mass

JM750

Reaction score
I think his question was, even know he is from Mass (Like me) will they refuse him if he goes to NH for his blood work? Meaning, will he have to show some I.D and when they see he is from Assachusetts, will they tell him to "Beat it"

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think his question was, even know he is from Mass (Like me) will they refuse him if he goes to NH for his blood work? Meaning, will he have to show some I.D and when they see he is from Assachusetts, will they tell him to "Beat it"

Nope all will be fine.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mass people sound gay

Reaction score
that place doesn't do the specialized test i need...that place is mainly for drug testing...lol

B14

Reaction score
Yes they do...you just have to maneuver around there homepage..they check, test,fsh,, estradiol, etc....there in Danvers..and a bunch of other places. I know what quest your thinking of, but this one was just promoting on a bodybuilding site for tests specificafly for BB's. but if your all set...I was jut throwing it out there. no worries :)

JM750

Reaction score
Yes they do...you just have to maneuver around there homepage..they check, test,fsh,, estradiol, etc....there in Danvers..and a bunch of other places. I know what quest your thinking of, but this one was just promoting on a bodybuilding site for tests specificafly for BB's. but if your all set...I was jut throwing it out there. no worries :)

shit, that is right by the Mall.

New Threads