It is with great sadness I share with you

Reaction score
I can't believe this has happened. He was just on the board the other day. He was a great bro and this saddens me that this has happened. I'm in shock. RIP brother.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
RIP SHINE...Prayers to friends, bros, and family.....awful news!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the loss of your friend. May he rest peacefully.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my condolences to his family, he was a good guy

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Dfeaton... SHINE was a truly spiritual man and is home and at peace with Jesus. I will truly miss him. He always looked out for me.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When something like this happens it truly hits home.. Most of us don't know each other personally .. However we are people in a community that touches deeper then steroids or workout techniques. In the last few hours I've visited 5 boards I belong to and they all have members who have mentioned this terrible loss. This was a good brother whether you knew him well or not at all.this community has taken a loss.

I've talked with him a couple of times about faith and the struggles we have on a daily basis trying to be the person who we are expected to be.. I didn't know him well but could tell he had a true passion for spreading the word and trying to bring the gospel to the people he could help

As I mentioned earlier with braw and red dog in the chat box .. Admin or pillar.. Please let us know what we can do to help the family besides sending flowers..

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When something like this happens it truly hits home.. Most of us don't know each other personally .. However we are people in a community that touches deeper then steroids or workout techniques. In the last few hours I've visited 5 boards I belong to and they all have members who have mentioned this terrible loss. This was a good brother whether you knew him well or not at all.this community has taken a loss.

I've talked with him a couple of times about faith and the struggles we have on a daily basis trying to be the person who we are expected to be.. I didn't know him well but could tell he had a true passion for spreading the word and trying to bring the gospel to the people he could help

As I mentioned earlier with braw and red dog in the chat box .. Admin or pillar.. Please let us know what we can do to help the family besides sending flowers..

I'm hoping to find a cause worthy and we can help out in his good name. Thanks Yaya.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hard to hear. Thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks DF and SI for reminding us all what's truly important. Being a good personal and positively affecting those lives we touch. I did not know SHINE but the respect he held from so many here that are deeply respected is impressive and worthy goal for us all.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very Sad news. One good brother who left us too soon. RIP brother Shine.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, Yaya....

Im in as well. Lets do this.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't know him but still my thoughts and prayer go out to the family.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Horrible horrible news!!!
R.I.P. brother!!!

Poof

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Shine! Sorrow, hurt, & pain for the loss of a "Brother".

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did not know Shine personally, but everyone speaks very highly of him. He always gave great advice from what i have read

Sad news, R.I.P brother SHINE

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didn't know him but prayers sent to family and friends. Shine on in Bro Heaven Bro.....

New Threads