It is with great sadness I share with you

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We lost a good brother. Shine was always good to me and treated me well. He always struck me as a really nice guy.

Reaction score
I did not know him, but he and his family will be in my prayers. May God watch over them during this tough moment.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a all around good and decent guy, Rest Brother in The Lord

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sad to to hear about this tragedy. 41 is way too young. Just goes to show you how fragile life is. None of us are promised tomorrow so we had best all tell the people that are close to us that we love them every chance we get. RIP brother.

Reaction score
I didn't know him, but judging by the kind words you guys say, he seems like a good man. RIP Brother

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lord keep him bring peace to his sole. Find comfort in that if he was a believer he is in a better place now . Sorry for your loss its a sad feeling but find joy that he is in peace with his higher power

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can somebody lock this thread? It's from a year ago.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea...shine was a great guy..

I didnt know him on level most of the tid guys did but i traded pms with him a couple of times.

He invited me over to the vipboard and I still enjoy reading his old threads regarding his love for jesus and spiritual views.

A guy like shine was a true asset in touching many lives from all the great things I STILL read about him

Last edited:

angelo212

Reaction score
Actually some of us are just finding out that knew him from here or other boards. I been gone for a minute and just found out. Devastating news.

New Threads