Foamy Piss

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Hate to bump up a 7yr old thread but this has been something confusing me for years so was hoping others can add to the discussion.
Ive always wondered about this and read so many different things like if you have foam is chronic kidney disease and thats it, also read it could be from eating excessive protein which im sure we all do, also from lifting heavy which im sure we all do.

A few years ago i had a minor exam for my job that was unexpected so i was stressed out and may have lifted heavy that day, cant remember for sure but i was def going to the gym regularly and only took protein powder and creatine nothing crazy at all. So I go for the test and the lady comes out and partially failed me for the urine test saying protein and urobiligen was found. So this all scared me as i thought i was in real bad health, had no health insur at the time and couldnt even get an appt with a real dr anyway this test was done at an urgent care.

My best idea was to just quit my hardcore supps protein and creatine and waited about two weeks and go retested and i was fine but that just doesnt make sense. Id understand if i was on some crazy cycle but no way protein powder and creatine could damage a person like that unless it threw off the results of the test.

Would love to hear what you guys think thanks.

Reaction score
You should get checked out just for peace of mind IMO. I have the same thing, doc said I was fine. But keep a journal of food, drugs, whatever, and you can associate the cause. Ckd is not diagnosed until the late stages, so you may already be a goner. When I drink coffee, even when I engage in behaviour that causes foamy piss, no more foam rubber ducky sad without a bubble bath.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Creatine will affect your creatinine levels. GFR is a calculated number based in creatinine. Thus supplementing with creatine can falsely affect your GFR. Simple Google search would tell you this. Also, the foam iron absence of foam in your urine is more of a reflection of the force of your stream than anything. Relax.

And is that seriously Zits for your avatar? SMH

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Yes im a sick kunt!

If true, you will fit right in here.

Re-read what Bricks said. There was a long thread on another board where many of the members are old (but very experienced) fukks, about the same concerns you have. It is not unusual to have low eGFR and other "bad news" from lab tests if you follow the life style. Just training, absent any injury, causes muscle tissue damage that dumps chemical byproducts into the blood and urine you provide for a lab test. Add in the increased protein + various supps some people use, and ...........

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I have a benign kidney disorder caused by an untreated strep infection when I was very young. There is always blood and protein in my urine but kidneys work fine. My piss is foamy as beer out the tap.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Thats too bad but no other symptoms other than foamy piss? It just freaks me out. I went for the cdl med card and got it for a year instead of 2 yrs because of that bad urine test so makes my record look bad. Fake phys assistant in an urgent care didnt even care to investigate into it more for me.

Doesnt everyone want to be a sick kunt? I used to be very ripped but that whole scare kinda made me back off from supps and heavy lifting. Been lifting at home cuz gyms closed but started going back 2 weeks ago and already making big progress. Add in a little cardio ill be ripped before mid april. Plan is to be a sick kunt and get all kinds of pussy!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im sure it exacerbates my hypertension but all my standard bloodwork is great otherwise.

Snachito

Elite
Reaction score
I never really paid attention to kidney health as my lab results always looked good, but a good friend of ours had the same good kidney results then BAM, he had kidney issues just like that. This had me a little worried, as I didn't realize this could happen just like that without warning, I always thought there are little "warnings" that let you know something is going wrong.

Then I watched something on youtube that Boston Lloyd blew out his kidneys, which didn't surprise me, but it saddened me a bit. He is a young guy that is going to need dialysis and a transplant soon and he is still thinking he is going to compete on day.

I've started looking into some kidney support supps, as I'm getting older so hopefully I can get on top of preventing kidney issues. These things that have happened have been a wake up call for me!

supreme666leader

Reaction score
What are good things to take for kidneys? I heard cranberry, anything else?

Snachito

Elite
Reaction score
\I'm looking into a product that Palumbo sells it's called kidney support, it has different things in there that are supposed to be beneficial for kidney health, just still researching more reviews of it before I buy. It's a little pricey, but if it can help....

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Phosphorus will impact kidneys, untreated diabetes and high blood pressure will pound the kidneys.

Astragalus has been said to improve GFR.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I doubt there is much of anything needed for “kidney support” except ace inhibitors and blockers. Ive been going to a nephrologist for almost 20 years.

Snachito

Elite
Reaction score
That is what I was afraid of Gadawg, as I tried looking for prostate enlargement prevention supps and a doctor said nothing natural really works!!

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
That is what I was afraid of Gadawg, as I tried looking for prostate enlargement prevention supps and a doctor said nothing natural really works!!
Medications are natural, its just a more refined product. Natural is bullshit in my honest to go gosh opinion