wtf opinions on this shit haha

NeoPT

Reaction score
Interesting find, thanks for posting. Definitely an eye opener. Hard to believe he took that much stuff, can't imagine what top 10 olympia dudes are taking in comparison.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He has a couple vids out. Kinda douchy but not too many people who compete tell thier regimes.

musclebird

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really hope this kid doesn't know how to train and or diet properly.. Because I don't wanna take that much shit; what would your blood pressure read in at?? I've seen dorian Yates pre contest compound list online before but I thought it was a troll posting it; its was like 200mg of dbol and crap, like 5000mg in different compounds.. Really makes you wonder. Here's a picture of what he turned him self into after the 12 weeks http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/XTVWrknCISE/mqdefault.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Z_jfhSA1rLI/mqdefault.jpg

I would imagine he would have to continue to run that much gear to keep his phisuqe

Reaction score
I've seen his videos. I like his honesty but don't think his build Is that great. Shallow chest, no legs or traps. Just my opinion.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting find, thanks for posting. Definitely an eye opener. Hard to believe he took that much stuff, can't imagine what top 10 olympia dudes are taking in comparison.

2-3g of gear weekly+gh+eca+clen in offseason

3-5g of gear+gh+eca+clen leading to contest

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen a bunch of his vids, and think he's a bit of a douche. But I do give him props for the honesty! I'd def get a good laugh if I walked out of the gym and saw some dude sticking himself with peptides in the parking lot though!

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's a good dude. It did surprise me the amount of synthol he used though. He said synthol cost more than his gear lol. The rest didnt really surprise me

Reaction score
I've seen his videos. I like his honesty but don't think his build Is that great. Shallow chest, no legs or traps. Just my opinion.

I agree with this, appreciate the fact of telling the dark side but his physique isn't to impressive especially for all the gear he has ran.

New Threads