Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,486
    Thanks
    5,017
    Thanked 5,515 Times in 2,306 Posts

    Hey You Air Guitarists

    Your not cool but quite the opposite and look like dicks!

    Seriously Air Guitarists? WTF!

    It's not a talent people it's actually pretty damn stupid!

    POB SHREDS!!!!!!


    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  2. #2
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,408
    Thanks
    4,999
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    I agree. People do stupid shit.

  3. #3
    Elite mistah187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    1,292
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 251 Times in 168 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    I sorry guitar it from time to time. Lol
    Stay consistent!

  4. #4
    Georgia
    Guest

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    I'm from Georgia WTF are you talking about?

  5. #5
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,494
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    What?????? Lmfao that pic is badass'
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  6. #6
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,826
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 8,348 Times in 4,480 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    air guitar is almost as gay as them karaoke ****s

  7. #7
    Veteran Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,469
    Thanks
    3,430
    Thanked 9,709 Times in 4,219 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    Isn't that Tommy Chong?

  8. #8
    Palestinean Prophet Yaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wally World
    Posts
    7,237
    Thanks
    1,219
    Thanked 4,528 Times in 2,194 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    I love me some drunken karaoke ...

    Air guitar is almost as gay as a man with long hair..but, still not as gay
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

    Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

    DONALD TRUMP 2016

  9. #9
    Elite PFM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,869
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 729 Times in 348 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    I love me some drunken karaoke ...

    Air guitar is almost as gay as a man with long hair..but, still not as gay
    Oh, long hair means a male is gay..........so I suppose Spear is too huh?
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

  10. #10
    Elite Bro Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,826
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 8,348 Times in 4,480 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    Originally Posted by PFM View Post
    Oh, long hair means a male is gay..........so I suppose Spear is too huh?
    spear lmao!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    I was watching a documentary about the rise of metal and it talked briefly about the air guitar phenomenon. People would go to shows in the 80's with cardboard guitars all decked out ready to rock. I know there are guys on here that had to have witnessed this.
    There are quite a few companies trying to make gadgets that translate hand strokes and patterns to produce guitar effects and sounds: basically a functional air guitar.
    I think there is an app called "Air Guitar Move" for smart phones that does something similar.
    Suddenly everyone shreds...

  12. #12
    Elite. SFGiants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In A Vagina
    Posts
    6,486
    Thanks
    5,017
    Thanked 5,515 Times in 2,306 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    I was watching a documentary about the rise of metal and it talked briefly about the air guitar phenomenon. People would go to shows in the 80's with cardboard guitars all decked out ready to rock. I know there are guys on here that had to have witnessed this.
    There are quite a few companies trying to make gadgets that translate hand strokes and patterns to produce guitar effects and sounds: basically a functional air guitar.
    I think there is an app called "Air Guitar Move" for smart phones that does something similar.
    Suddenly everyone shreds...
    I got more respect for Guitar Hero's with the video games then idiots looking stupid thinking they are cool.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Hey You Air Guitarists

    Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    I got more respect for Guitar Hero's with the video games then idiots looking stupid thinking they are cool.
    much respect

Similar Threads

  1. Hey hey hey
    By GymPower32 in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 06:02 PM
  2. Z-Track Method and Air-Lock Technique
    By Popeye in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-14-2015, 03:29 PM
  3. hey hey hey
    By pokaplaya22 in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •