Introduction. Knowledge is Power!

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge in this field.

The names Syph and a family member recommended this site to me. I would like to start off by saying I do not have very much knowledge in AAS or weightlifting. weightlifting/bodybuilding began to interest me about four years ago, but I didnt start training seriously until about a year ago when my dad and I joined a gym together. He has been my faithful gym partner and has shared in the progress we've made ever since. Upon entering this site I noticed there was a wealth of information that could help us in achieving a higher level of bodybuilding. I am eager to learn from all of you here at SI, and hopefully make some new friends as well. I would like some feedback on my stats, but unfortunately I havent calculated any lately. Ill probably do that soon. Anyways, Syph out.

Stats:
Height: 5'6'
Weight: 162 lbs.

Nutrition:
I think my diet is pretty basic. I usually eat a combination of oats and eggs for breakfast. The rest of my meals consist of a lean protein, usually chicken or fish, and some greens. I throw in a carb source like a sweet potato or rice. I end up having 3-4 whole meals a day with maybe 2-3 shakes in between each meal. I started to count my calories, but it just got very stressful so now I just try to make sure I meet my protein and carb goals. I've been eating the same thing for the last eight months so anything to change that up would be awesome.

Routines:
My workout routine right now is modelled after Dorian Yates mass program. I think its called "Blood and Guts" on bodybuilding.com. It includes 1-2 warm-up sets with a final working set to failure on every exercise. Been on that for about 4 weeks. Before that I was doing more Arnold like volume training where each exercise was 4 sets of 10-12 with 5-6 exercises. Ive also enjoyed the strength gains from a 5x5 workout I found on bodybuilding.com. I have started incorporating drop sets, forced negs, and burnouts in my current routine cause it was getting kinda stale.

Thats a vague outline of my stats, nutrition, and workouts. I could be more specific, but I doubt you guys want me to post a novel haha. Any advice? Anything im doing wrong?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si. Who invited you?

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Watch out for 11bravo, he is a fucking idiot that will do anything possible to get in your pants. Total closet homosexual.

Also, if you want to get in good with the cool kids, send naked selfies to creekrat. He is a silent controller of this site.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to si

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have no knowledge in this field.

The names Syph and a family member recommended this site to me. I would like to start off by saying I do not have very much knowledge in AAS or weightlifting. weightlifting/bodybuilding began to interest me about four years ago, but I didnt start training seriously until about a year ago when my dad and I joined a gym together. He has been my faithful gym partner and has shared in the progress we've made ever since. Upon entering this site I noticed there was a wealth of information that could help us in achieving a higher level of bodybuilding. I am eager to learn from all of you here at SI, and hopefully make some new friends as well. I would like some feedback on my stats, but unfortunately I havent calculated any lately. Ill probably do that soon. Anyways, Syph out.

Welcome to SI

How about stats you do know- age, height, weight, diet, workout routine etc

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother x2 on stats and workout routines brother. Gives us an Idea of where your at. U will learn a ton fast here lots of good info and members to help you on your way

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcomes bro

Yaya

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man...........knowledgeable people are here to learn from.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome so si. Glad you made it over. There is wealth of info here and a some gear guys as well. But as you can see stats is is big thing. Don't worry no one flames here so ask all the questions you like.

Reaction score
I was referred by powermaster. wierd old guy that claims hes my dad.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Syph......run.

11Bravo wants your bootyhole. Nothing will stop him.

Reaction score
Hes gotta take me to a nice seafood dinner first. Red Lobster is my favorite.

New Threads