Safe Injection Techniques, From BD

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I don't aspirate) ups?

but a good video. liked it

I'm to the point where I stopped aspirating. I find I have PIP due to less tissue damage this way. Granted, I did aspirate for 6 months, but I never pulled back blood, so I recently stopped caring, lol. What is the worst thing that will happen? A little, or a LOT of coughing?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I'm to the point where I stopped aspirating. I find I have PIP due to less tissue damage this way. Granted, I did aspirate for 6 months, but I never pulled back blood, so I recently stopped caring, lol. What is the worst thing that will happen? A little, or a LOT of coughing?

The odds of hitting a vessel are slim and from what ive seen most people go their whole lives on TRT or running cycles and never have it happen. But if it does i think the result would probably depend on the person. Ive seen people have reactions to the exact same medication, one person will have little to no real reactions some will be on deaths door.
But given the areas that most people self inject, the odds like i said are very slim.
I would be more worried about hitting a nerve esp when doing glutes than i would a vein or artery.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The wisdom that you speak amazes me at times.

safe injection technique. put needle in vial, pull desired ml, pin in da butt, insert juice in butt, pull needle out of butt. get big

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The odds of hitting a vessel are slim and from what ive seen most people go their whole lives on TRT or running cycles and never have it happen. But if it does i think the result would probably depend on the person. Ive seen people have reactions to the exact same medication, one person will have little to no real reactions some will be on deaths door.
But given the areas that most people self inject, the odds like i said are very slim.
I would be more worried about hitting a nerve esp when doing glutes than i would a vein or artery.

It would be a superficial nerve if any. Your main nerves run close to the artery and vein associated. I use 2" and 4" needles for extremity regional blocks. Where you're going to be pinning AAS you're far short of anything big. Just superficial branches of nerves, and if you stick in of those the worst that's gonna happen is a little discomfort.

Reaction score
Stupid question here but what happens if you aspirate and draw blood does the medication you drew up now have to go to waste? Sorry newbie here just did my first pin Monday. Thanks

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
safe injection technique. put needle in vial, pull desired ml, pin in da butt, insert juice in butt, pull needle out of butt. get big

I still dont get it. Explain it to me like I'm a marine.

Reaction score
I’ve always found it easier if someone helps me. It must be a mental thing for me to do it to myself

SFB

Reaction score
I swapped to ventrogluteal after weeks of fear. Dont feel a thing and pip was no more, its fantastic! Until today. went to low. Limping now
dumb arse stupid thing to do. im use to using the mirror but got cocky and thought i knew where I was.

Reaction score
Good info! I’m a glutes and delts guy but want to try delts or even traps.

I will not do quads anymore and no way calfs. Bi and tri I don’t like the thought of either.

Reaction score
One thing I can suggest (I know, I'm pretty new to suggest things) is to use a larger gauge needle to fill the syringe. My GF does my shots (she's a nurse) and the needles I pin with (prescribed by TRT clinic) are 25 gauge and made extraction kind of difficult, so she brought home some 18 gauge needles just to fill the shot then switch to the 25 for the shot.

Reaction score
Good info! I’m a glutes and delts guy but want to try delts or even traps.

I will not do quads anymore and no way calfs. Bi and tri I don’t like the thought of either.
I've done glutes, thighs and shoulders. I will never to thighs again. I don't even feel any pain in the glute shot (was worried I wasn't getting into the muscle) and the shoulder is fine. I've gotten hundreds of shots for work over the years, mostly in the shoulders, so I guess I prefer it there now.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
One thing I can suggest (I know, I'm pretty new to suggest things) is to use a larger gauge needle to fill the syringe. My GF does my shots (she's a nurse) and the needles I pin with (prescribed by TRT clinic) are 25 gauge and made extraction kind of difficult, so she brought home some 18 gauge needles just to fill the shot then switch to the 25 for the shot.

i know a lot of guys do this, but i still snicker at it every time. Most UGLs opt for the cheapest stoppers they can get so in effect you're taking a chance of coring the stopper with an 18g harpoon and contaminating a vial to save what, maybe 60 seconds?

Reaction score
It's not on the chart, but sub q into the love handle area on the side of your body is a good spot.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Damn I miss regs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
i know a lot of guys do this, but i still snicker at it every time. Most UGLs opt for the cheapest stoppers they can get so in effect you're taking a chance of coring the stopper with an 18g harpoon and contaminating a vial to save what, maybe 60 seconds?
I’ve been using 22g and they still tear up 12 ml vials I might start using 25s

Reaction score
Well there ya go. I thought I had a small piece of advice that could maybe hlep folks, but guess I'm wrong lol. Damn. That's a good point though, and I'm still on my first vial so I haven't had that issue yet. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

New Threads