A-Rod Suspension

B

#beastmodedude

Suspended for 211 games. Hypocrisy if you ask me. His suspension takes him to 2015. He is of course appealing this and has the players union backing him up.

Its bull that MLB goes after these guys after some paperwork or a lab goes public with info. There isn't any testing or consistent means for finding these things. So occasionally someone is outed and then vilified. Its disgusting.

The fans want the guys jewced up.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuk him. and the whole yankee's team. But all pro sports, guys use AAS/GH. Theres no way they could perform at their current levels without it.

Braw16

Reaction score
MLB and all the other sports wanted their players like this they want the big hits and long homer runs and they know all along how they are getting them. Its bullshit period fucking idiots

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with Chicken Wing. Hell, he could have backhanded a beyatch and not have been suspended for this long. Media vilifying AAS once more IMO.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is bullshit. I know a tennis pro that used to tour and he said that in tennis if i guy gets busted he mysteriously ends up with an injury. That's how the tennis organization keeps a good rep. Everyone knows that they do it but like it was said, how can you actually prove it?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Since he is a Yankee I say GOOD FOR HIM!

He should signed with the Giants and the dumbass that got fired for taking Zito over Sabathia should be shot in the penis!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe that all pro's use whatever they can to get an edge.. They have all the doe they need to pay major players in the game to produce the best gear and newest products to get them ahead..

I am a yanks fan (no flaming please) I believe that the yanks set him up for the fall. They owe him so much money and having him fall gets them off the hook. He is a bum past his prime and with out gear has no shot of progressing the yanks . For the money they will save they will pick up two studs and the rod gets the shaft hahahah

here's a even deeper conspiracy theory I think the yanks set up ryan braun for the fall also b/c w/o him it would not happen to the rod...

Don't fuck with the most powerful organization in baseball they buy there rings and are proud of it baby

Yankee pride !

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My understanding for baseball use of enhancement drugs, was first time caught-100 game suspension and then second time caught 150-200 game suspension, then finally 3rd "YOUR OUT"!

djt248

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My opinion only but fuck all those athletes. They've gotten away with this shit for years. Jose sold everyone out which started the turd rolling. The issue to me is that these millionaires have ruined a lot of people's chances of getting meds that they really need to feel better. Trt hgh docs have tightened up since these fuckers got caught making people jump through hoops just to feel better. On top of that they get caught and miss some games. We get caught and miss some years away from friends and family. Bullshit!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im sick of seein a rod in the papers, there r more important stuff going on in this world than this jerk

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada if your sick of a rod.. Then why did you open this thread? And.... Leave a comment

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
glad hes not playing not a yanks fan either.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada if your sick of a rod.. Then why did you open this thread? And.... Leave a comment

My comment was towards the post it was commenting on how the news papers put arod on front page .just for ur information:D

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wasnt^ damn spelling

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is selig trying to save face before he retires. He allowed all of this and he doesn't want to b remembered that way. He wants to b able to say it happened on his watch but he cleaned it up.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They all do it just like all cyclists dope........ the ones that say t5hey don't are lying. But A-Rod, you got caught........ just like the Andrew's father to him in the beginning of Breakfast club Hey, I screwed around...guys screw around, there's nothing wrong with that. Except you got caught, Sport. yep, Except you caught A-Rod.

dboldouggie

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck a rod he is a douche. I'm happy he got the ban.

New Threads